• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sephora VIB & VIB Rouge

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Am I the only one who is frustrated with the Sephora rewards? It seems like it used to be better. Now they have the "high ticket" items which always seems to be out of stock which most of them I don't qualify but the lower item selection is smaller than it used to be. Or maybe I'm just thinking that. Frustrating day today so maybe I'm just frustrated in general lol
You're not the only one. I have over 1000 points and every time I check the website all the good rewards are always sold out. It's frustrating to say the least. The last time I was in a store I asked if they ever stock in store the 1000 points and over rewards and they said no only up to 500. I guess I will never get to cash them in for a big item.

The Dior Addict Lip Glow in Berry shade is a new shade available for VIB and Rouge. It looks really pretty. I've used the seer natural shade before but it ended up turning a bit too pink on me. Has anyone tried this new shade yet? or checked it out in person?

http://www.sephora.com/dior-addict-lip-glow-P236816?skuId=1908060&icid2=homepage_editorspicks_us_010917_carousel:p236816

dior addict lip glow.jpg

I finally remembered to check the rewards release today and was able to snag the Too Faced sweet peach pallet, tote bag and another item comes with it but not sure what it is - 1000 points.

Usually when I remember to check it, everything good in the rewards are already gone.

And it's already out of stock, glad I was able to get one! I knew it would go fast

Last edited by a moderator:
I finally remembered to check the rewards release today and was able to snag the Too Faced sweet peach pallet, tote bag and another item comes with it but not sure what it is - 1000 points.

Usually when I remember to check it, everything good in the rewards are already gone.

And it's already out of stock, glad I was able to get one! I knew it would go fast
Jelly!!! I ended up being too late this afternoon and didn't get it. I missed it by an hour. Hope you enjoy it! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Jelly!!! I ended up being too late this afternoon and didn't get it. I missed it by an hour. Hope you enjoy it! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Thanks, I have been trying to use my points for a while now and am always late to check the site on rewards release days, and miss out. I wanted the Hourglass one they had not to long ago and missed out on that. I just happened to think about it today at lunch and checked and I got lucky this time

Thanks, I have been trying to use my points for a while now and am always late to check the site on rewards release days, and miss out. I wanted the Hourglass one they had not to long ago and missed out on that. I just happened to think about it today at lunch and checked and I got lucky this time
I miss out every time too. They need to start adding more 750+ redemption options. My points are just sitting waiting to be used and I don't like wasting them on the 100s unless its something I really want.

I miss out every time too. They need to start adding more 750+ redemption options. My points are just sitting waiting to be used and I don't like wasting them on the 100s unless its something I really want.
They definitely need to add more 750+ items and also have more on hand so people have a chance to get something. It seems some of these are gone in just a few minutes. I agree with you on the 100 point rewards, so far there has not been anything I wanted from those.

I hope you have luck getting something you want when the release some more rewards

They definitely need more of the 750 point items. I have over 750 points sitting there too but not enough for 1000. Every time I check out the bonus items, I always seem to miss on the good 500 point items too.

I missed the palette as well, I guess I can wait for that 500 point Too Faced Chocolate Bar palette perk that has been been hinting around! It is on treendmood1's instragram if anyone wants to take a look, but it is a pretty good deal if I remember (three eyeshadows and bronzer in one palette, shadow insurance, liquid lipstick(?), and maybe something else?). I'm excited to see more exclusive perks rather than just samples you could get anywhere

Well, I'm not getting the Reward after all. I got an email this morning saying we're so sorry, this item is out of stock. That is just stupid, it was still showing in stock for 5 minutes after I checked out. This really pisses me off as it is nearly impossible to use the rewards points unless you want the 100 point items. They need to fix their website so if it is already out of stock, it shouldn't let you checkout with it.

The BECCA shimmering Amethyst highlighter is now available for VIB and VIB rouge. It looks so pretty! I would jump on this if I wasn't on no buy. Has anyone seen this in person or ordered it yet?

becca illuminating powder.jpg

Well, I am getting the Peach Pallete after all. Got and email and a phone call that I could still get it if I wanted it. Now I am happy again. I guess they kept a list and are contacting the people who had their reward order cancelled for this pallete. And it's monogrammed too!

Too Faced White Chocolate palette and Kat Von D Highlighter palette are available now for Rouge and VIB.

sephora vib offer.jpg

The Sephora rewards Rouge First Access event starts today and runs until December 13th. The coupon for $25 off of $50 purchases for Rouge is 2017REWARD.

Back