Soo addicting

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok...I need a lot of theses...but I'm still going to try and figure them out...here's what I need...

The entire Stature of liberty, BS and Rodeo links. That should open up a lot for me! I can't figure those out man! lol!

Then the on the clock parts I have the 007 James Bond portion, I have the minute, but that's it!

Thanks for your help!

luv to you! AM

Hey there - so I can help you out the best, can you tell me the row and column of the box each is located in?

Where to start...lol! Row 2 col 5

after friar tuck...

row 1 col 4 after Fossilman and after computer science.

that'll get me started! lol!

thanks soo much!

Was that too much? loL! :laughing:

Friar tuck-----priests/friars------father dougal-----father ted----father jack

computer science connects to science!

they seem so obvious when someone tells u them

Thank you I was stuck on that for ages

o.k., I have two left on this puzzle and I need help......

what is coming off of SPAM between phishing and Nigerian scammers?

what is coming off of Red Forman between microsoft and office?

thanks for the help!!

Woohoo! You are almost through..

My computer crashed and I lost my game. I haven't felt like starting it back up! :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Maybe Alex or Saje would know

Grrrrrrrrr am in to the Game noww...stuck!

Farm game..true so addictin

Can someone help me out? yes i am STILL playing this game. i need row 1 colum 5 what are the 3 that connect to windows that aren't operating systems or microsoft???

Also I need row 1 colum 1 what connects oprah and jay?

There's a ton more I need but they'l do for now :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

thanks so much, any chance you could also help me out with colum 1 row 1 a 3 letter word that links to Dr Watson.

and also colum 5 row 4 what links to breast enlargements??? thanks again you are getting me through this game

Edit: Oh wait I got it its SPAM!

No Problem. This thread helped me alot too :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Dr. Watson > DNA

breast enlargements > Penis enlargements and Plastic Surgery

Back