Soo addicting

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For Iraq: I have George H. W. Bush, Saddam Hussein, desert, murder, George W Bush, president, War on Terror, War on Drugs, war, Desert Storm..

do those help?

Okay I need the one the magazine page inbetween purple and people. I can't figure it out. And I need some on the automobile page and some on the page that has From Russia With Love.. Anyone wanna help me w/ those!?!? :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

for purple and people... its soylent green (laff)

for the auto's theres : tank, hovercraft, car, racing, train, go-karts, taxi

which one from russia with love do you need because that overlaps two boxes. The one with regards to time (on the clock) or the one next to it? (cocktails) - to get that out you need james bond to branch out to martini then it opens up cocktails.

im not on my computer so i cant check em but off of the top of my head i remember :

zombie , white russian, molotov, drug cocktail , and the two long ones are flaming something (i think one is flaming jesus- i could be wrong )

sorry im no help right now

Thank you for all your help. I get a lot of them and then I guess I think too hard about it and can't figure out some of the others..

What comes after go and go-karts and taxi? Also what is above Colombia and fox?

ok the rest of the cocktails are surfer on acid, flaming lamborghini and I guess I was right about Flaming Jesus

automobile is what ties go-karts and taxi together

above colombia is columbo > fictional detectives

fox > fox mulder

Woot thanks!

I have automobile and taxi.. But I need what comes after go and taxi to the right?

ok I am stuck with the movie ones so far I have film, seven and the alcoholics stuff but I have plenty more spaces to fill and I'm stuck!

I have all the boxes open, but I'm not sure where the films are. What comes after Lamborghini?

I don't know I'm stuck on that too, are there any more I can help you with? do you know what links to Bart?

bart connects to kid flash and the simpsons

lambo connects to toyota and oldsmobile

some other movies are Ocean's Eleven, Ocean's Twelve, Plan 9 from Outer Space, Jurassic Park, The Perfect Storm and 7-eleven is somewhere in there

Thanks Saje. What comes after Fugu? Oh, and what about what comes after church to the left? And after geography and science?

Back