Soo addicting

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fugu is connected to The simpsons, fish and japan

church is between temple and religious cult

science branches out to archaeology, geology, earth sciences, computer science and school

geography branches out to european countries and maps

lol welcome to the club! It feels great after you solve the whole thing so its worth it :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

comics connect to > superman, batman, books, godzilla, teenage mutant ninja turtles, The Flash, x-men, spider-man

thanks, needed godzilla, the flash, tmnt :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I got a friend of mine hooked on it tonight too LOL I am a sucker for this kind of stuff, how did you find it?

friends as well and fellow MUTers... and I collected comic books lol. I stopped when I ran out of room.

I am almost done! Got several blanks left, but all the boxes are open!! woohoo!

What comes after mad?

I still have 5 boxes to open

I was up till midnight playing last night and up at 5 this morning....and I really dont have time for this. laughs.

Cool! THanks! I've been missing hubby sence he''s on a trip. Sp this will healp pass the time. Thanks!

OMG! I ams o glad you all had written all the answers..I mean gave so much help. I would have been out of luck!

I luv you all!

AM

P.S. I still have yet to find some of theses though...loL!

2 hours and I'm still loven' it! lol ! too bad I have to stop and get ready..well maybe not. I have this new great mascera..tell u more later! luv AM

does anyone have the answer to what comes off of levitation in the magicians box and its to the right of levitation? TIA

I am missing that one too..

Stuck there too.. I am missing several on that page.

Thanks!! Which boxes do you have left?

Its addicting! I have been playing this every chance I have.. I won't be satisfied till I finish!

and now I'm back...I may have to start posting the ones I just can't figure out. lol! This is fun, but I feel dumb when I don't know them! :rotfl:

someone earlier said it was like "am I thinking too hard or not enough?" It is so true!

I'll be back! lol!

luv AM

Definitely ask for help.. that would have been the only way I would have gotten some of them. I'll try to help as much as I can.

Dont have those 2 either.. geez I feel like I am missing so much, but i actually have several of the boxes all filled out..

to the right of levitation > maglev train > shanghai

Monopoly < boot > bootloader > operating system

Hope that helps open up stuff for you guys :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm always up for a new game to play, I'll definitely have to check this game out!

OMG!! I am SOOOOOOO mad!! I just clicked on the game to work on it for a few minutes.. and it was completely blank!! The whole thing is gone!! After I had opened all the boxes!! grr!! I know its just a dumb game. but still!!

Back