Soo addicting

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you have all of the yellow boxes out (4 corners) then there is a small link at the top next to hints saying something how you can start guessing the meta puzzle.

you pretty much just have to start typing your guess... theres no box or anything. If you get it right, the link will change saying you got the correct answer.

Hint 15 tells you how to go about solving the meta puzzle and the name of the game is also a hint. Its one word and its a name.

hope that helps :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> GL!

yeah... took a while but once you get the hints and how they go together you can easily search it through yahoo or google :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I actually don't see another link. I see "All 4 meta puzzle clues have been found" or whatver but I don't see the actual puzzle!! Grrrr!!

lol thats the one. There no extra puzzle place. You just use the 4 yellow hints on the four corners and start typing your guess to the answer on the same box.

OMG, I told myself I wasn't going to get into it, but I did, lol!

so now I'm sitting in front of my computer pulling my hair out... I thought I knew more british bands, but I can't fill the blanks... grrr!!!!

ok, 2nd column, 2nd box - I have oasis, beatles, john lennon, pink floyd, rolling stones, and radiohead, and can't seem to fill the other blanks.

EDIT: ok, I just got Queen, the Police, and Sting, lol

duh!!! I was trying to think of old bands (classical rock) back in the day, lol!

Thanks Pheryn!

Okay, I need lots of help!! You girls are way smart to have already figured this out! What connects with levitation, straitjacket, karma, and I need lots of help with Japan and magazines!! I'm hopeless! LOL

yes. if you type that the link next to the hints link shouls say something like "Meta Puzzle Solved"

:D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Congrats

Thanks Saje! I just solved it! Yay!!

What do you need help with Kim? My game is not saved on this computer, because I am at school, but when I get home, I'll help you out as much as I can!

Woohoo! Thanks Anna! I only have two more boxes left to open. I need the one to the right of Wolfenstein 3rd column, 1st row.. And I need what goes above Colombia. I finally figured out I spelt it wrong. (Duh.!) Oh and what goes with From Russia With Love?

Okay, there is Karma police, slash dot, Hinduism and Buddhism goes with Karma. . David Copperfield connect with leviatation and I don't have the one to the right of levitation. After straitjacket to the left is Dire Straits. Does that help?

Thanks Kim, that helped alot!! Can you give me any Japanese ones and any of the Iraq ones? Also, what branches out from Tom Cruise and mafia?

scientology

for Japan: Tea ceremony, origami, rock garden, fugu, sushi, haiku, kendo, karate, kimono, and seppuku

Back