(Spoilers) Julep July 2014

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With the Zoya code I got Katherine, Paloma, and Frida (the jellies from the fall collection)

I have 2 accounts so on the other I am going to order Evvie and Dream, and then I'm torn between Binx and Wendy.  Does anyone have either of those that they can recommend one or the other?  They both look so pretty!

With the Zoya code I got Katherine, Paloma, and Frida (the jellies from the fall collection)

I have 2 accounts so on the other I am going to order Evvie and Dream, and then I'm torn between Binx and Wendy.  Does anyone have either of those that they can recommend one or the other?  They both look so pretty!
They are both pretty.  I but think Binx is more unique.  So, I recommend Binx.  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

ok so julep says my polish won't arrive until july 8-10, but USPS shows that it's at my seattle post office TODAY, so i would assume it'll arrive tomorrow right? i really want to use the sparkler for my 4th of july nails!!

I placed an order on the 26th with the BARBECUE code and I still have not gotten a shipping notice. Is anyone else waiting on a shipping notice for just a 'regular' order? It's never taken this long for me to get one before. 
I just got my shipping notice today and it's been shipped DHL.

I got my box today.  I opened the tab on the lotion a little to smell it, doesn't see too strong.  The free gift for taking 3 add-on's is a nail polish duo...Farrah (which I have been eyeing) and alexandra (which I think i have) where the two I got.

I got my box today.  I opened the tab on the lotion a little to smell it, doesn't see too strong.  The free gift for taking 3 add-on's is a nail polish duo...Farrah (which I have been eyeing) and alexandra (which I think i have) where the two I got.
Some people are getting different gift colors, so others may get something different from this.

Thought I would share a great Zoya promotion 

The code "THREEDOM" gets you 3 Zoya polishes for free - just pay shipping and handling 

Sale goes to July 6th 
AHH! Thanks so much for posting! I didn't pick up a Maven box this month, so I'm excited to get 3 polishes for only 12 bucks! I picked up Arabella, Hudson, and Skylar.  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I got my box today today too- bombshell, with add-ons of the 2 stardusts (braiden, tegan).  The purple (beverly) is really pretty- I don't think I have a shade like it in my collection :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  a plum-purple, very glossy looking- I can't wait to try it out tonight... lissa looks sufficently different than my teals/turqoises too, but I'll have to take a closer look at all of them and see..  Not a bad box. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I hope for excellent formulas for them!

I got my box today as well. Modern Beauty, and I added on Tegan, Braiden and the body scrub. And 2 Tootsie Rolls. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

My bonus for taking 3 add ons were Farrah and Alexandra, which I think I already have, so those will go in the gift pile.

Overall I am not disappointed by the shipping time. But happy for the extra 100 Jules!

My box arrived yesterday, too.  I got Braiden and Tegan, as well as Vicki and the Oxygen top and base coats.  I didn't bother with a third add-on, so I didn't get the extra polishes.  But given the size of my Julep collection, and the fact that this is the first time in months that I didn't get the Polish Lovers upgrade, I probably would have received dupes anyway.  Vicki looks brighter than I was expecting. In the bottle (to me) she reminds me of neon Harriet.  Will have to see when I swatch.

And this was pretty good shipping time for me.  I wish they'd ditch DHL altogether, as well as that "new, improved tracking" you get with it.  Ugh.

I just dislike how unpredictable DHL is. Julep handed them my box on the 27th (superfast on their side), but Dhl did nothing with it till the 2nd. And, now it's sitting again in Union City waiting to be handed over to Usps .. which can take a day or a week. You never know. It's frustrating as the actual transportation time is just 24-36 hrs ...

This is the latest I've had to wait for my box. (Guess it's my turn to be on the delay list, huh?) Originally the Navar tracker said that I'd get it on the 11-14th, now it's saying 14-15th. USPS shows that it's still in pre-shipment. Which means that Julep gave them the box on 7/1 (nice turn around on their part!) and DHL is sitting on it..... 

Received mine today, but no candy! XD 
You didnt miss much, it was only 2 tootsie rolls lol.

I got my box and LOVE Vicki (though the formula is a little tricky), Kelsey looks so blah I probably won't even try it.  The lotion barely has a scent at all but it's nice enough.  This month was kind of meh for me.

Did anyone else not get the 100 Jules promised in the shipping email added to their account? Mine arent in there and I'm concerned I wont see them.

Did anyone else not get the 100 Jules promised in the shipping email added to their account? Mine arent in there and I'm concerned I wont see them.
I don't have them either.  I figured they would put them in when they put in the Jules for taking the monthly box.

I didn't get them either, I did email them today just to check.

Apparently both my boxes (monthly box plus the sale items I picked up) are being delivered today although DHL tracking still says the 10-14th.  But when I actually tracked them they are out for delivery.  That'll be a nice surprise when I get home from work!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back