(Spoilers) Julep November 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by Jac13 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

This new shipping is soooo bad. I sometimes forget I am waiting on a package.
Yeah.  
icon_evil.gif
  I'm not going to make my selections until I get my mystery box.  So annoying!

Quote: Originally Posted by Lolo22 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Yeah.  
icon_evil.gif
  I'm not going to make my selections until I get my mystery box.  So annoying!
I agree!  If they can't get me something I ordered on the 10th before the 20th, that is annoying!  

Mine took a bit longer than normal (around a week) and it's out for delivery right now. But used to slow snail shipping up here so 1-2 weeks, while annoying, isn't the end of the world. Especially during the holidays :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I hated it when I first moved here and was used to faster shipping and no restrictions, but everything eventually shows up and it's free AND most importantly they don't exclude me like so many places still do...so I try not to complain. At least DHL is faster than newgistics :p

I got my mystery box today! It was version two. I wanted that one because I didn't have Lucy or Eva. I'm keeping those two, the glitters, and the body frosting. I would have preferred any other beauty product over the double step. It was the only reason I skipped the August garden party box. Overall I'm happy with the value though. Four new polishes and a beauty product is not too shabby for 20 bucks!

I got my mystery box today! It was version two. I wanted that one because I didn't have Lucy or Eva. I'm keeping those two, the glitters, and the body frosting. I would have preferred any other beauty product over the double step. It was the only reason I skipped the August garden party box. Overall I'm happy with the value though. Four new polishes and a beauty product is not too shabby for 20 bucks!
The double step is actually nice.

So, apparently my box has been sitting in Auburn, WA for a week!  Nice.  I think I won't be doing any non-monthly box orders until they leave DHL.  

I want my mystery box by my birthday on Friday--it must be hanging out with lots of friends--it has not updated since the 12th! I want my polish--not just for me, but every year on my birthday I give my student workers and staff members gifts. Tis better to give than to recieve--and I was going to add more polish to their make your own subscription box station (perfume, gloss, sample of some sort, and German Chocolate Advent Calendar).

Quote: Originally Posted by puppymomofthree /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I want my mystery box by my birthday on Friday--it must be hanging out with lots of friends--it has not updated since the 12th! I want my polish--not just for me, but every year on my birthday I give my student workers and staff members gifts. Tis better to give than to recieve--and I was going to add more polish to their make your own subscription box station (perfume, gloss, sample of some sort, and German Chocolate Advent Calendar).
Wow, that's super nice & sweet of you!

birthday.gif

So I emailed julep last week about my dry shampoo that never worked. I never got a response to my email, but today I got a tracking notice, I guess they are sending a new one :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I am happy but still think its strange they wouldn't email me and say that ow well....

Mine took a bit longer than normal (around a week) and it's out for delivery right now. But used to slow snail shipping up here so 1-2 weeks, while annoying, isn't the end of the world. Especially during the holidays :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I hated it when I first moved here and was used to faster shipping and no restrictions, but everything eventually shows up and it's free AND most importantly they don't exclude me like so many places still do...so I try not to complain. At least DHL is faster than newgistics :p
Lol Cari, I think we both ordered on the first day so it looks like your box made it to Alaska before my box made it to the Midwest :p something seems strange about that! Mine still hasn't left WA. DHL you suck majorly!!

Lol Cari, I think we both ordered on the first day so it looks like your box made it to Alaska before my box made it to the Midwest :p something seems strange about that! Mine still hasn't left WA. DHL you suck majorly!!
Ha! true. There arent a whole lot of DHL hubs between Seattle and Anchorage though so I guess I get lucky there :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Hopefully yours comes soon.

Onto my box! I got the motherload today!
Mystery Box, version 2 with the Mystery Add on. I also added Autumn onto the order to reach the $35 minimum for the glam kit since I ordered before that promo ended. $46 and some change for everything. Not too shabby!

Oh wow!!! That's really sweet and thoughtful. I hope it comes so all can enjoy. Happy Birthday and I hope that you are blessed to have many more.

I ordered mine the night before the first day. I was able to get the free glam kit. Mine still hasn't left WA either. I just think ten days after I order something and eight days after it ships, it should have at least left the state it was sent from.

I ordered mine the night before the first day. I was able to get the free glam kit. Mine still hasn't left WA either. I just think ten days after I order something and eight days after it ships, it should have at least left the state it was sent from.
Totally agree! I hope we get a good variation luckyme!

I ordered last Tuesday and still don't have a shipping notice. I sent them an email today. Anyone else still waiting?

Latest posts

Back