(SPOILERS!) Secret Santa FOR NAILS 2013 Presents Revealed!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by lissa1307 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  add me in to the random surprise gift group, i had to opt out of participating due to finances, so i really wasn't expecting any packages, and when i got home from a very rough day i had a box on my desk, i was confused, i knew i didnt order anything in months...then i saw the card and address label..

my surprise secret santas DonnaD and Christa W

we have the most Awetastical people on MuT!

and of course i opened it, i have no ability to wait on those things.

Got my very first butter london..disco biscuit (i LOVE the name and the color is soooo me....you know me too well,lol)

and butter london cuticle oil, and china glaze Frostbite, and nails inc  icecream & sprinkles collection

AND handmade fingerless gloves(so i can still show off my polish whenever it gets out of the 70s and 80s so i can wear them!

I've been bawling like a baby all afternoon!

oh and the kitties have already "furred" my gloves!! LOL
We had no choice lol.  Santa threatened to pass us over.  It's not like we like you or anything!

Glad you liked everything.  Me and Christa were all super secret ninja santas!

@lissa1307 Everything is so amazing!! I can't stop staring at those gloves!! and that nails inc ice cream collection? omg! @DonnaDand @Christa W you two are fabulous. 

add me in to the random surprise gift group, i had to opt out of participating due to finances, so i really wasn't expecting any packages, and when i got home from a very rough day i had a box on my desk, i was confused, i knew i didnt order anything in months...then i saw the card and address label.. my surprise secret santas DonnaD and Christa W we have the most Awetastical people on MuT! and of course i opened it, i have no ability to wait on those things. Got my very first butter london..disco biscuit (i LOVE the name and the color is soooo me....you know me too well,lol) and butter london cuticle oil, and china glaze Frostbite, and nails inc  icecream & sprinkles collection AND handmade fingerless gloves(so i can still show off my polish whenever it gets out of the 70s and 80s so i can wear them! I've been bawling like a baby all afternoon! oh and the kitties have already "furred" my gloves!! LOL
Those gloves though. :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I bet they'd keep any hands toasty. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Donna and Christa totally outdid themselves. I hope you get to be more active soon! I miss your posts. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Enjoy the goodies. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

add me in to the random surprise gift group, i had to opt out of participating due to finances, so i really wasn't expecting any packages, and when i got home from a very rough day i had a box on my desk, i was confused, i knew i didnt order anything in months...then i saw the card and address label..

my surprise secret santas DonnaD and Christa W

we have the most Awetastical people on MuT!

and of course i opened it, i have no ability to wait on those things.

Got my very first butter london..disco biscuit (i LOVE the name and the color is soooo me....you know me too well,lol)

and butter london cuticle oil, and china glaze Frostbite, and nails inc  icecream & sprinkles collection

AND handmade fingerless gloves(so i can still show off my polish whenever it gets out of the 70s and 80s so i can wear them!

I've been bawling like a baby all afternoon!

oh and the kitties have already "furred" my gloves!! LOL
Most of the boards I participate on are all Geeky ... I love the sense of community on here, the generosity and the fun.  I'm glad I wandered over here to lurk on the 'What Nail Polish Are You Wearing" thread.    Y'all are just wonderful.   

Quote: Originally Posted by Sakura83 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  @lissa1307 Everything is so amazing!! I can't stop staring at those gloves!! and that nails inc ice cream collection? omg! @DonnaDand @Christa W you two are fabulous. 
I've been telling people how fabulous I am for years!  It's about time I got some recognition!  
biggrin.gif

And you can't really tell in the picture but that yarn is all lit up with diamonds...well, the yarn is totally an oooo shiny! kind of yarn.  It reminds me of the kind of gleam you get from hard, flat snow on a sunny day...only black lol.

And you can't really tell in the picture but that yarn is all lit up with diamonds...well, the yarn is totally an oooo shiny! kind of yarn.  It reminds me of the kind of gleam you get from hard, flat snow on a sunny day...only black lol.
It is! Its got silver sparkles in it...and my mother in law actually did something nice this year and gave me the most fabulous cream and black leopard scarf..with silver sparkles..im gonna be so fab in my gloves and scarf! They go so well together. Its like you knew somehow i needed those...were you spying on me? Lol..i actually had to toss all my gloves because of some water damage they got all mildewed..now i have some fabu gloves that i can show off some manis...i need to paint my nails and need some cold weather!!! edited to correct my horrid typo errors,lol

Quote: Originally Posted by DonnaD /img/forum/go_quote.gif
OMG Im totally green with envy now! I love that, I totally want it! I'll buy you any nail polish for a pair of your gloves lol,  I'm serious too because I can totally use those in CO and I need more excuses to shop 
wub.gif
 ...then again I could be your SS, or maybe I'm not, or am I? 
11dh.gif

OMG Im totally green with envy now! I love that, I totally want it! I'll buy you any nail polish for a pair of your gloves lol,  I'm serious too because I can totally use those in CO and I need more excuses to shop :love:  ...then again I could be your SS, or maybe I'm not, or am I? :11dh:
Pardon me miss but there's already a line for LeGloves by DonnaD. You'll have to file your request through me, her secretary. I'll be sure to get it through as soon as possible. Then again I could just throw yours away and submit another request for myself, or maybe I won't or will I? :11dh:

OMG Im totally green with envy now! I love that, I totally want it! I'll buy you any nail polish for a pair of your gloves lol,  I'm serious too because I can totally use those in CO and I need more excuses to shop 
wub.gif
 ...then again I could be your SS, or maybe I'm not, or am I? 
11dh.gif

I would never charge you for a silly pair of gloves!  I sent you a pm.  

Quote: Originally Posted by Parasoul /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Pardon me miss but there's already a line for LeGloves by DonnaD. You'll have to file your request through me, her secretary. I'll be sure to get it through as soon as possible. Then again I could just throw yours away and submit another request for myself, or maybe I won't or will I?
11dh.gif

I forgot you were my business manager lol.   Sorry @Sakura83.  You have to put your order in, in triplicate, with @Parasoul, CEO of DonnaD Enterprises. 
lol.gif

I received a package from Hyde Park New York today , no card but a beautiful box of Christmas stuff. No card and no name. I am in another SS Exchange so I am asking my SS here is this from you? :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Pardon me miss but there's already a line for LeGloves by DonnaD. You'll have to file your request through me, her secretary. I'll be sure to get it through as soon as possible. Then again I could just throw yours away and submit another request for myself, or maybe I won't or will I? :11dh:
I was just writing DonnaD a message filled with bribery because I WANT A PAIR. If you're her business manager - I'll just send you threatening messages. :ninja:

I forgot you were my business manager lol.   Sorry @Sakura83 .  You have to put your order in, in triplicate, with @Parasoul , CEO of DonnaD Enterprises.  :lol:
Worry not Miss Donna. Everything will be taken care of. I'll have an email prepared with orders and updates every morning along with your cup of coffee and pastry of choice.
I was just writing DonnaD a message filled with bribery because I WANT A PAIR. If you're her business manager - I'll just send you threatening messages. :ninja:
Whoa! There's enough pairs to go around...After I've broken them in of course. We want our customers to experience the ultimate in comfort and style. Threatening messages do work though. I'm a glutton for punishment after all. Haha.

[@]DonnaD[/@] I'll buy you a polish AND the yarn!! Those gloves are adorable, I think I'm in love!!

I think we may need to expand Miss Donna. The volume of requests has sky rocketed! If this continues there will be a pair of Le Donna in every household. :3

wow i feel special to get the first edition of Le gloves by DonnaD enterprises,lol!
Well, you are kinda cute and I sorta like you lol.

With my nails all cut down, I've been doing the gloves for busy work.  I get one  glove done a night since I only crochet after 7 pm.  Then when I finish a pair I put them all in a stash pile and what I don't gift, I bring to the women's shelter.   I like doing them because they're quick and easy.

And thanks to @Christa W gifting me that gorgeous cuticle cream, I don't have yarn hanging up in my cuticles!  Total plus.

Quote: Originally Posted by Parasoul /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I think we may need to expand Miss Donna. The volume of requests has sky rocketed! If this continues there will be a pair of Le Donna in every household. :3
And would you believe I don't have a pair of my own gloves?  For real.

Well, you are kinda cute and I sorta like you lol. With my nails all cut down, I've been doing the gloves for busy work.  I get one  glove done a night since I only crochet after 7 pm.  Then when I finish a pair I put them all in a stash pile and what I don't gift, I bring to the women's shelter.   I like doing them because they're quick and easy. And thanks to @Christa W  gifting me that gorgeous cuticle cream, I don't have yarn hanging up in my cuticles!  Total plus.
Awww..i sorta like you too miss Donna,lol! I need to start crocheting again..last thing i made was a blanket that took me three years to finish..trying to hide it from hubby for a surprise.lol.that was probably eight years ago,lol. What pattern do you use?

Latest posts

Back