• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

What companies have you gotten samples from?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you go to a search engine and type in "free Escada Perfume Sample" one of the first links to come up should be a form for your choice of a free Escada Perfume Sample...I'm pretty well stocked up on Especially Escada because I fell in love with it a few months ago so bought the bottle, but it seems like a cool thing. It seems legit, but cannot be certain as I have not used it personally.

How are you guys contacting dirt.? Whenever I've tried it responds saying their server rejected my email.

How are you guys contacting dirt.? Whenever I've tried it responds saying their server rejected my email.
The same happened to me so I just called and left a voicemail with my email. The next morning I had a message from them asking for my address.

Just received this email from Dirt. It's a $4 sample.

Do You Dig Dirt?

Thank you!

We're delighted that you want samples of DIRT natural body scrubs! Each formula has a vitamin E base, natural ingredients and essential/botanical oils that polish and moisturize in a single step. Our duality is simply unrivaled. 

Here's how you can try it ....

Visit our website. Click on e-shopping. Order a DIRT sample and receive a 15% off coupon code to redeem on a full-size product. Coupon expires 10/15/12.

Samples are for sensory, single usage and vary in formula -- although salt is a fave. 

We'll ship and you'll enjoy!

Originally Posted by lizzie123 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
What do you guys ask them? Or how do you guy's ask?
I just say that I'm a birchbox subscriber and I heard awesome things about their product but ended up missing out on x product for x month & wondered if I could possibly get a sample so that I could say awesome things about their product too.  :: shrugs:: 

Originally Posted by angiepang1e /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Do You Dig Dirt?

Thank you!

We're delighted that you want samples of DIRT natural body scrubs! Each formula has a vitamin E base, natural ingredients and essential/botanical oils that polish and moisturize in a single step. Our duality is simply unrivaled. 

Visit our website. Click on e-shopping. Order a DIRT sample and receive a 15% off coupon code to redeem on a full-size product. Coupon expires 10/15/12.

Samples are for sensory, single usage and vary in formula -- although salt is a fave. 

I just got that email as well, it makes me a sad panda. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

i told perfekt that i had been looking at their products lately and that i wanted to try them out before making a purchase. I put my address telling them that if they wanted to send them there was my information. I emailed them friday and i received an email this morning saying they would send me some and the samples would come soon

Originally Posted by angiepang1e /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Do You Dig Dirt?

Thank you!

For whatever reason, I can't even find the samples on the website. What am I missing? :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I received the e-mail as well.  I'm wondering now since they said they would send me samples a week ago if they still will.  I think they said it would take 7 to 10 days to send them.  I'm not paying $4 for .5oz.  I also e-mailed perfekt last week and received a response almost immediately.  Still waiting to hear from Whish., and Gloss Moderne.  I'm going to contact Sabon, I just ordered their foot cream from BB, but it'll be nice to have a travel size.

Originally Posted by petitamour /img/forum/go_quote.gif

This happened to me when I tried to email Jouer! Anyone have any advice?

I have found that it helps if you mention that you have or are very interested in purchasing one of their products (even if you haven't).

Originally Posted by shandimessmer /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Okay, thank you so much:) Sorry, it's super early!
Np. I've been on the phone twice already and I'm finding it difficult not to sound like a babbling idiot. Need. More. Caffeine. :|

For those of you who contacted Juice, how did you contact them? I went to their website and checked out the contact info, and I emailed [email protected]. This is the response is got:

Thank you for contacting Juice Beauty. I will be out of the office Friday August 10th and returning Monday August 20th. For customer service or for any urgent matters, please call 415.457.4600 x 244. 

Thank you!

-Rosalind Hopper

I received the same email from dirt...wow I really don't mind paying for samples but 4.00 seems a bit pricey for that sample. Especially since you can't pick the sample you want, they are automatically generated. I think I might pass on this one.

Originally Posted by JamieO /img/forum/go_quote.gif

For those of you who contacted Juice, how did you contact them? I went to their website and checked out the contact info, and I emailed [email protected]. This is the response is got:

Thank you for contacting Juice Beauty. I will be out of the office Friday August 10th and returning Monday August 20th. For customer service or for any urgent matters, please call 415.457.4600 x 244. 

Thank you!

-Rosalind Hopper

I got that as well last week, however give it some time and someone (whether its Rosalind or not) will get back to you. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Got my samples today from Caldrea.  6 dish soaps and one spot remover.  I also received a sample of rose hips black soap from Shea Terra, in addition to my order from Shea Terra, with 3 more samples, my BB order, a trade, and my Covergirl/Olay Bzzz kit.  I'm glad I was home today to intercept the mail so my husband didn't have a heart attack.  I only paid for 2 of the 5 packages though, so pretty good.

I got a pack of samples from Jouer. It didn't show up in my mail box for over a week so I emailed asking if they had been sent out and the girl was super nice and said she was sorry they hadn't made it to me yet and she would go ahead and send me another set. I received the first set which is great. It's a sample set of all of the moisturizing tints and then two lip glosses and a lip enhancing treatment. I think the next set will be the same. Maybe I'll get it in the mail today. I got a reply from Suki with the same message about buying their sample kits. I haven't heard back from Perfekt yet. I actually met the founder of that at Nordstrom like 7 seven years ago. He was a super nice guy and my mom and I ended up buying the skin perfekt from him. It really is a great product. 

Back