Quantcast

Whats in the mail?

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Two MAC holiday e/s palettes, a Kat Von D e/s palette, and Kat Von D perfumes--Sinner and Saint.

Reaction score
I'm waiting on a lipstick pallet from Coastal scents. I can't wait till I get it!

Reaction score
I got in the mail:

lady of sudz sunflower and violet soaps

FS jar of pink pearl, 2 MAC lipsticks, novel twist palette (swap) coco extreme perfume

Reaction score
Lots of samples from Aromaleigh. I took advantage of their sales and discount! I'm really excited.

Alabaster cream concealer

Pink cream concealer

Aloe e/s

Jade e/s

Amethyst e/s

Tuscany e/s

Hazelnut e/s

Damask e/s

Desire e/s

Luster e/s

Watermelon e/s

Tea Rose e/s

Jasper e/s

Snapdragon e/s

Lucky e/s

Regal e/s

Moire e/s

Dew e/s

Romance e/s

Peacoat e/s

Smokescreen e/s

Arbor e/s

Slate e/s

Bouganvillea e/s

Amelle e/s

Foxglove e/s

Umber e/s

Sweet lipstick

Perfect lipstick

Rosebud lipstick

Allure Illuminating Perle Powder

Splendor Illuminating Perle Powder

Cashmere blush

Ambrosia blush

Glorious blush

Sweetheart blush

Beauteous blush

Innocence blush

Reaction score
I didn't order online for a long time but I just paid for a nail polish package and waiting for it to arrive (prob next week) from VNS

Reaction score
Got my first eye shadow palette from MAC--the Sorceress holiday shadow set. Really pretty shades of purple and grey/silvers. Can't wait to use them tomorrow and the packaging is so cute.

internetchick

Beauty Blogger
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Rebbierae /img/forum/go_quote.gif Got my first eye shadow palette from MAC--the Sorceress holiday shadow set. Really pretty shades of purple and grey/silvers. Can't wait to use them tomorrow and the packaging is so cute. I so want that palette! Can you post swatches?

Reaction score
Sure Leti--I have to make sure my camera works first, but I will try and work on that tonight!

Reaction score
My nail polishes that take their sweet time to come. Plus books, lipbalms and bath oil.

Reaction score
Anna Sui Dolly Girl Fragrance

Smashbox Primer

Urban Decay Hall of Fame set

MAC HK Tinted Lip Conditioner

MAC Heatherette Lollipop Lovin

Reaction score
Tons of MAC pigment samples, Kat Von D Beethoven Palette, E.L.F brushes and some of their Studio stuff, Stila Lip Glaze collection I found at ULTA it comes 4 full size lip glazes for only $20 dollars!! yaaay, and L'oreal Volume Mascara... =D

Today I received a NYX order from ebay (joy07 or JOY's cosmetics store)... super happy with the jumbo lip pencils, the megashine lip glosses and a felt tip liner!! That thing is AMAZING!

Reaction score
MAC Moon river blush, I'm so excited ^_^ /emoticons/happy@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Reaction score
I'm waiting on Spell Cosmetics, a MAC giftcard from a friend, WetSeal and some computer junk. I hunt my mail viciously.

internetchick

Beauty Blogger
Reaction score
Nothing makeup related. I am waiting on an outfit I got my daughter for Christmas.

Reaction score
For me it's Christmas clothes for my kids too...

Still no makeup for me, but I'm thinking about ordering the Lorac holiday palette.

Reaction score
I just ordered a lipstick for my mom for Christmas from Bobbi Brown, and one for her from Mac, and I decided to splurge and get myself Viva Glam V lipstick too.

Reaction score
A MAC sharpener, I know lame. I just had left over money on my gift card and don't know if you can reload them.

Latest posts