Apple Cider Vinegar

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I believe it is better - I am not sure what it is about it, but I have always gotten better results with ACV. Seems to dissolve all the junk better for some reason. Maybe it is more acidic/maybe the acid is a little different.

amarock, you should put acv in your hair and then rinse it out, and shampoo, and condition. This makes hair sooooo shiny. I even read this in allure once, and it's safe for color treated hair!!!

Originally Posted by jennyb I put it on my hair and my hair has a lot of blonde highlights!!! I read in Allure it clarifies w/o stripping color, so your'e safe!!! Do you use it on your hair straight from the bottle or diluted? Also, does it leave your scalp feeling dry or itchy after?

Originally Posted by Ayacalypso Do you use it on your hair straight from the bottle or diluted? Also, does it leave your scalp feeling dry or itchy after? My scalp is never dry or itchy after I use it - I use it both diluted or neat on wet hair (but I don't have very sensitive skin)- I don't do it very frequently because my hairstylist told me that it would be to harsh. I have never used it more than once or twice per month. Make sure to rinse it out well, and you should avoid any skin irritation - (ACV doesn't really dry the skin, but because it is an acid it could cause irritation so proceed carefully until you know how your skin will react to it), What ACV will do is dissolve buildup and solidified skin oils enabling the skin on your scalp to "breathe" and your natural oils to work into your hair. Hope this helps.

Wow that's crazy. That stuff is awesome for pretty much everything. I am going to try it

where can u get Apple Cider Vinegar?(sorri if this was already mentioned in the post)

Does it have any difference on what brand you use? I am using Heinz ACV, and I am using it for 12 days already and so far so good.. I love it a lot!!! The smell is tolerable (you'll get use to it) and taste like wine or beer for me... hehehe.. reply is very much appreciated

Has anyone experienced very very oily skin from this? I use it as a toner at night and in the morning my skin is more oily than usual.

Originally Posted by janac Has anyone experienced very very oily skin from this? I use it as a toner at night and in the morning my skin is more oily than usual. I would probably consider that a good sign. I have noticed that when I use a product that really works in cleaning my skin, my skin temporarily seems oilier than normal. I think the reason is that it is getting rid of the old dead skin and allowing the oils to surface. Once the built-up oils are released, and your skin is not overproducing oils to compensate for all these old dead skin cells, it should get back to your normal balance.

QUESTION? What cud we put on the ACV to eliminate the awful odor especially to those who has a sensitive nose. cud we put ESSENTIAL OILS? thank you sisters!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Wow Kim! you are amazing!

i've heard alot about apple cider vinegar too, and some people recommend the apple cider vinegar pills they sell in GNC for losing weight, i never tried though, do you think it worths trying??

i definitely gonna print this thread for mom, after your pesmission of course
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Peony where can u get Apple Cider Vinegar?(sorri if this was already mentioned in the post) Hi there, I see that you're in Canada - not sure what part of the country you live, but I found my Bragg's ACV at a health food store called "Noah's" in Toronto. I'm sure other health food stores will carry it - look for it in the cooking section, it won't be amongst the beauty products.
icon_wink.gif
Just make sure it's the unfiltered stuff, I believe there are other brands that are available besides Bragg's.
I've noticed that the skin around my nose has gotten dry and flakey from using this nightly, so I'm going to scale back on the frequency and use this no more than 3X a week. But my pores are lookin' mighty fine! No clogged pores, yay!
icon_razz.gif

Oops I found another error again on the header.

Another tags issue, any supermods willing to edit the first post of this thread?

Check the url tags first.

Edit: it's fixed now.

Back to ACV .

I'm also using ACV toner now, and am loving it!

i use apple cider with aztec bentonite clay and use it as mask. tis REALLY effective in removing blackheads, as if the blackheads are pulled out of the pores...

lina,

dont know where you can get it in the states

i mix the clay with equal parts ACV. when i rinse it my skin feels tight and dry but it doesnt flake. i follow it up with a toner and moisturizer.

my pores are less visible too.

Originally Posted by Suzy Has anyone put it on dyed hair? It is the best clarifier/shine maker but I am scared to apply it to my hair now that I regularly dye it I've used this safely on my colored hair! I take 12oz of warm water, 12oz of beer and 4oz of ACV. Combine this in a bowl and start taking cupfuls of it and pour it over your hair. Do this for a minute or two, then with the mixture in your hair, take a bodifying shampoo, lather and apply to hair. Rinse and do a deep conditioning pack. This leaves hair very easy to style and with brilliant shine and body. I do this about 2x per month.

I am,...apreciate,..

before I always use Apple Vinegar just for make some foods,..
icon_wink.gif

But i am look again botle from my kithen and take botol on table,..

icon_eek.gif
smell huih
icon_eek.gif
,..I can't imagine,..to drink AcV
icon_lol.gif

after I am look how important, ACV,..and some ingredient mineral,.vit and etc

,... one glass maybe i can try,..
icon_lol.gif
i will put ice inside
icon_lol.gif

Thanks Kim information,..

I try to learn more about Apple Vinegar function

With best regard

Kaori

Wow this is amazing.,...realy working for my skin,..
icon_cheesygrin.gif

how much i can get this suprise my skin better to use Apple Vinegar
claps.gif

I sit and mixed apple vinegar 50:50 with water,..and get my cotton bowl,..

and you now,..,my skin more be better,..soothing,..and i felling fresh,..wow,..

amazing,..i don't believe this,...

maybe i am not buy toner from any product in high price

i think i fallin in love with Apple Vinegar,...

is good to save my budget for toner to buy another product,..

MY Vinegar toner pricey

YUHUUU
claps.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I love you Kim,..kisskisskiss

best warm regards

Kaori

Back