Ellada Lane - Greek Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I heard from Stavros today.

An email will be send out tomorrow afternoon to our members who ordered the Athen's Box. We scheduled a small pause after everybody received the first box very late. From my schedule the Athen's Box will come around Valentine's Day latest ( during the next 10-12 days).

We will update this also on our social media to be very transparent on this one.
I know we have to keep up the speed now, as Crete is scheduled  for mid March but now that we have
chosen a good delivery company it should speed up the shipment process.

warm regards

Is there a way to sign in on their website?  I ordered the Valentine's box and I'd love to see it online in my account as I never received an email confirmation.  (Do they send order cofirmmations?)
I used to be able to log in, then they did some updates and my log in no longer worked. When I went yesterday, the log in option has been completely removed. 

I used to be able to log in, then they did some updates and my log in no longer worked. When I went yesterday, the log in option has been completely removed. 
Thank you.  Not optimal but at least it is not just me.

Valentines Day Box email from Stavros today:

Hello,

we hope you had a wonderful January Month.

Just two weeks towards Valentine's day and we are sure you are excited, let me tell you our team is excited :)

We have thought about something special for you and hope you will love your beautiful curated box.

Let me tell you: It's golden, mystical and elegant.

The Valentine's Day Box will be send during the 3-5th of February and will be send via 'Express Courier' so it will be with you 1-2 working days later and 1-1,5 weeks prior to Valentine's Day.

I wish you a wonderful Rest Sunday / Weekend and if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

warm regards

Stavros
Did everyone receive this email?  I purchased the Valentine's box but am not a subscriber.

I'm not sure - I'm like you, though. Not a subscriber but bought this one box.
Did you receive a confirmation when you ordered it?  I don't think I did.

I believe this is the line item for the charge, though:

PAYPAL *COMMERZATIO 402-935-7733 CA

Does that look correct?  Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
I did, it's in a box right after I said, "I heard from Stavros today."  I have not heard further.
I'm sorry I was unclear.  I am seeking his email address so that I can email him regarding my Valentine's box order.  Thank you and sorry for the trouble.

Did anyone who purchased the valentine's day box get a notice.  Still no notice on the Athens box.  Somewhat regretting my decision to buy an annual subscription.  I am not good at the "I will get it when I get it" philosophy of boxes.

I just got the following email from Stavros.

Hello,

we wish you a wonderful Sunday and hope you had a great weekend so far.

As many of you wrote us asking if we are ok, based on the general strike

I wanted to inform

you that even a lot of business have been affected during the last days

like postal/ pharmacies/ taxi & bus,

we are completely ok. A lot of people are still working together in

Greece to keep the usual working day going.

Perhaps you have seen that we were not active on our social media.

We have some amazing changes and developments that we wanted to share

with you.

First, your Vol.2 Box will be with you during the following 10-14 days.

It was scheduled to be earlier with you,

but we are happy that it will be very soon at your door step. We even

included some household secrets in it,

which I am sure you will be very happy about it.

Then, we are putting a date on the next parcel Vol. 3 which is the 15th

of March 2016.

We received a lot of feedback and we wanted to thank you for this as well.

During the following days we will update you on the following news as well:

A lot of you requested individual products from the last box, so

products will be soon available at our shop,

accessible only for our members.

We are on the go to open a small logistic center in the USA. This is

very important for me as we want really to cut down

on shipment time. Especially if you like to buy separately products from

our boutique.

During the next two days we will share with a new partner for the Athens

Box, we hope you will be excited.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

We are here to assist you.

I wish you a wonderful Rest Sunday.

best

Stavros

Overnight a UPS shipping notice arrived in MyUPS from Cargo International GMBH (Mainz, Germany), which *must* be my Ellada Lane box. No clue whether it's Athens or Valentine's Day... or maybe both packed in the same box?

Overnight a UPS shipping notice arrived in MyUPS from Cargo International GMBH (Mainz, Germany), which *must* be my Ellada Lane box. No clue whether it's Athens or Valentine's Day... or maybe both packed in the same box?
Is it for 2 kg?  I got a notice this morning also and I only ordered the Valentine's Day box.

Ugh - my box is supposed to be delivered tomorrow but I'm out of town until Sunday, and it's SO COLD - what do we think? Risk having it sit outside for a few days, or pay the $5 for a different delivery day? =/

Ugh - my box is supposed to be delivered tomorrow but I'm out of town until Sunday, and it's SO COLD - what do we think? Risk having it sit outside for a few days, or pay the $5 for a different delivery day? =/
That's a tough one. I think I'd be more worried about my box sitting around outside my house for a couple days. I think if it were me, I'd see if I could use myUPS to have it delivered to a local UPS Store where I could go pick it up. I don't *think* that costs extra, does it? Is that an option for you?

That's a tough one. I think I'd be more worried about my box sitting around outside my house for a couple days. I think if it were me, I'd see if I could use myUPS to have it delivered to a local UPS Store where I could go pick it up. I don't *think* that costs extra, does it? Is that an option for you?
I never even thought about that part - my neighborhood is so quiet, I just figured it would be fine!  :lol:  I caved and paid the $5.00 - hopefully someone will post their box! 

If anyone has gotten their valentine's day box.  I would love to know what you got.  Still waiting on the Athens box which was supposed to be her before Valentine's day (I don't think so).

Back