Ellada Lane - Greek Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First of all I am so HAPPY that you finally received this box and it looks amazing.  The treasure chest box is so cute but that bracelet, scarf and book charm - WOW !    I may seriously have to think about this one. 

Enjoy your goodies :wub:   

Diane ER, I am so glad you finally got your box. You felt like I felt once I opened the items.  Everything was so beautiful and quality, that I forgave the lack of communication and the late shipping.  I have only heard of one person who did not like their box and she posted on MSA.  You may want to send your pictures to Liz on MSA so that she can do a reveal.  I am really looking forward to the Athens box and I hope you keep in touch with Stavros so we will know what is going on.  I have noticed they have picked up posting on facebook, so maybe they are getting their act together.

Does anyone know of a code to use either with the upcoming box or with the Valentine's box?

Does anyone know of a code to use either with the upcoming box or with the Valentine's box?
From an email I received from Stavros:

We have some news as well. We decided to create a beautiful Valentine's

Day Special Edition especially for the occasion in February.

This special Edition is limited to 100 Boxes and will only be available

for sale till the 10th of January.

For our annual members we have a nice treat as well. You will receive a

5% coupon on this special parcel.

The couponcode is: 'Love' and can be applied at checkout.

Oh my...! This box looks amazing! Especially the box goodies were packed in, just wow! And bracelet, scarf, honey, bookmark... hmm, EVERYTHING looks just so wonderful!

Sadly no funds to buy it here :-(

Thank you.  I was able to use this code for a small discount.  Looking forward to receiving my Valentine's box.

Thanks for posting this - I've had a stupid time at work (even HR thinks my boss is being unreasonable!) and this is a nice treat =)

I saw other pieces from this artist on Instagram. Her necklaces are beautiful. This piece seems to me more like a very unique romantic style pouch to store perhaps a piece of jewelry...?

A comment I saw on the artist's website seemed to hint that this piece was a pouch of some sort for a bride. It might be gorgeous in person, I'm curious to see the size of the pearls attached.

I am wondering if any of you have heard when the Athens box is supposed to ship.  I have not received a notice and it was supposed to ship last week based on the response on facebook.  I am particularly wondering if any of you who have had success getting Stavros to respond to you have heard anything.

Is there a way to sign in on their website?  I ordered the Valentine's box and I'd love to see it online in my account as I never received an email confirmation.  (Do they send order cofirmmations?)

Valentines Day Box email from Stavros today:

Hello,

we hope you had a wonderful January Month.

Just two weeks towards Valentine's day and we are sure you are excited, let me tell you our team is excited :)

We have thought about something special for you and hope you will love your beautiful curated box.

Let me tell you: It's golden, mystical and elegant.

The Valentine's Day Box will be send during the 3-5th of February and will be send via 'Express Courier' so it will be with you 1-2 working days later and 1-1,5 weeks prior to Valentine's Day.

I wish you a wonderful Rest Sunday / Weekend and if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

warm regards

Stavros

aI wish they would respond about the Athens box.  I would like to know when it is shipping.  It should ship before the valentines day box.

Back