Glossybox - June 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Question- If you cancel GlossyBox after being billed, but before shipment, do the cancel that month, and reimburse you, or do they still send out that month's box?? Very curious. Thank you!!

Originally Posted by MarineBride007 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Question- If you cancel GlossyBox after being billed, but before shipment, do the cancel that month, and reimburse you, or do they still send out that month's box?? Very curious. Thank you!!
They send it out. Probably won't be willing to do a refund but if you call and you are nice and persistent they might refund you.

I unsubbed after my May box but want to get June.  if I sub today will I get June? 

From GB's FAQ page:

"Your first GLOSSYBOX will likely arrive the month after you purchase your first Box. Our Boxes ship from the East coast with an estimated delivery time of 5-10 business days. Your tracking number will be emailed to you once available."

I mean all our boxes kind of arrived the month after you get them.  I just do not want another May box and I am not sure about July!

TIA!

Originally Posted by lovepink /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I unsubbed after my May box but want to get June.  if I sub today will I get June? 

From GB's FAQ page:

"Your first GLOSSYBOX will likely arrive the month after you purchase your first Box. Our Boxes ship from the East coast with an estimated delivery time of 5-10 business days. Your tracking number will be emailed to you once available."

I mean all our boxes kind of arrived the month after you get them.  I just do not want another May box and I am not sure about July!

TIA!
I'm sure you probably will. They usually post on facebook when the cutoff for the current month's box is and that is usually way towards the end of the month. :) I know I don't even get charged until the 14th.

Awesome thanks!  I saw a lot of ladies charged today and I know when I had my active sub (for a year) I usually got charged on the 5th or so.  Off to reactive sub!

Ok just reactivated and it said this so fingers crossed! I hope that means I am getting a June box because we all know they do not ship that early! Lol

GLOSSYBOX JUNE 2013 You will receive your first GLOSSYBOX in about 13 days (between 6/17/13 and 6/21/13)

Originally Posted by smiletorismile /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm sure you probably will. They usually post on facebook when the cutoff for the current month's box is and that is usually way towards the end of the month. :) I know I don't even get charged until the 14th.

Originally Posted by evildrporkchop /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It sounds like they're franchised. Every country operates completely separate from one another. It was a replicated business meant to be sold to the highest bidder, but no interested buyers as of yet. It also accounts for why they're not run as efficiently as Birchbox is.
That makes sense, most bad experiences I've ran into with big corporate names have been franchised, i.e. GNC, some stores won't take returns or do exchanges of online purchases or from another GNC, even when the policy clearly states otherwise.  

But not all franchises operate in near silo manners, lots a good and make you feel that big corporate love.   

This makes sense about GB's late shipments now, I guess it's a little harder when you don't get good support or threats (?) from HQ.

ZoomButt.gif

ZoomButt.gif

ZoomButt.gif

Originally Posted by tasertag /img/forum/go_quote.gif

They send it out. Probably won't be willing to do a refund but if you call and you are nice and persistent they might refund you.
Thank you!

This has been officially confirmed for the June box.  Has anyone read any reviews on this product? 

Worth signing up for? 

Originally Posted by lovepink /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Awesome thanks!  I saw a lot of ladies charged today and I know when I had my active sub (for a year) I usually got charged on the 5th or so.  Off to reactive sub!

Ok just reactivated and it said this so fingers crossed! I hope that means I am getting a June box because we all know they do not ship that early! Lol

GLOSSYBOX JUNE 2013 You will receive your first GLOSSYBOX in about 13 days (between 6/17/13 and 6/21/13)
Hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa good one! Considering they say they ship the third week and that's not even always happening I am currently betting on June 27th on the date of arrival for my glossybox. How exciting if they would actually come earlier.

Hmm...honestly I only want the tarte lipstick...so I'm wondering if I should get a Glossybox or just buy the lipstick from Sephora...

Originally Posted by jpark107 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hmm...honestly I only want the tarte lipstick...so I'm wondering if I should get a Glossybox or just buy the lipstick from Sephora...
That's exactly what I was thinking.  

Originally Posted by latinafeminista /img/forum/go_quote.gif

This has been officially confirmed for the June box.  Has anyone read any reviews on this product? 

Worth signing up for? 

The reviews on QVC are only a 2.3 out of 5 rating. They say that the color isn't that good and the staying power is bad.

Originally Posted by smiletorismile /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The reviews on QVC are only a 2.3 out of 5 rating. They say that the color isn't that good and the staying power is bad.
Thank you for the heads up! It seems more of a sheer color from what it looks like.

Thank you for the heads up! It seems more of a sheer color from what it looks like.
Yes, thanks for that. Think I will be skipping this box.

Originally Posted by jpark107 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It's not listed on Sephora or their own website, only QVC.

A lot of times QVC gets Tarte stuff before Sephora. I can't remember if they do QVC exclusives or not, which is also possible.

Originally Posted by MissTrix /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yeah and after those reviews I am really not excited for it.

Back