Ipsy Glam Bag: February 2015 (SPOILERS!)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So...I cancelled Ipsy in December but when I saw they had my FAVORITE lip balm (Malin & Goetz) as a 500 point reward, I just had to get it. And of course in order to redeem you need to re subscribe. Here's hoping February's glam bag is amazing!

After complaining so much about ipsy last month, I'm still subscribed *sigh* Just because it's only $10 and it will be my birthday. Hopefully after redoing my quiz for the millionth time I'll get what I can use.

By the way, I agree with everyone with the blush! I've wanted to try the Essence Blush Up or something similar to it. Two tone in one! I don't think anyone can complain about this type of product. If you can't use pink then you should be ok with orange.

(Picture of the blush here:  http://www.missrusty.net/essence-cosmetics-catrice-lotd/ I think it will be too big to post it here)

By the way, I agree with everyone with the blush! I've wanted to try the Essence Blush Up or something similar to it. Two tone in one! I don't think anyone can complain about this type of product. If you can't use pink then you should be ok with orange.
Oh, that is so pretty! I need.

I bought an Essence blush at Ulta about 6 months ago. It was $2.99 and I use it as much as my $21.00 thebalm Down Boy. I realize some people would be mad to see a cheap brand in their bag but I'd like to see something different from Ipsy and this would be way better than that BaB One Stick.

Why can't I quit ipsy!?! My hand is on the cancel button, I'm broke, I need that $10 for a phone charger. Sigh. The curiousity and fear of missing out drives this madness. To those who cancelled before are there pop up offers as incentives to stay and not cancel?

I really hope for a pin up style floral print bag this month.  

I'd also like a cream high lighter or blush and the gold eyeliner or that eyelash curler from the spoiler.

If we get something from Cailyn I will be overjoyed because I really want a nice coupon code to get some more gel eyeliner.  I know someone said they don't want the jewelry tattoos that are everywhere but I actually hope that we get those because I think they'd be really fun for festivals and Mardi Gras down here in New Orleans if they came early enough. But if you don't live in a city where tutus are totally appropriate every day wear, I probably wouldn't be excited to get them.

The last thing I'm really hoping for is something like the skyn icelandic eye gels.  I'd love to have something cool and refreshing and nice to get out of the winter funk.

Its the weekend and for some sick/sad/strange reason I'm looking forward to the Ipsy sneak peek on Monday.  Seriously, what is wrong with me?!

After watching that video I'm really excited for that month! I'd be cool to receive pretty much anything that they mentioned :)

Ooh, a blush AND another chance to try and get the honey mask.... Please, please, please, ipsy!

I'm excited for the lip stain, blush and the blush brush. I got the Hey Honey mask the first time around and I really liked it. I just hope they don't put it in a bag combo with the products I really want. That's what messed me up last month.

I'm hoping for the pink blush. Did anyone catch the other fragrance besides Demter First Love? First Love is floral and I don't care for floral (migraine trigger.) 

I am in love with the bag!

Back