Ipsy Glam Bag: February 2015 (SPOILERS!)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From the instagram:

10956549_953403798003430_1164880916_n.jpg

What I heard was Joy 1 (fragrance) but the only Joy I know of is the Jean Patou and I can't believe it's that. Unless Ipsy is sending out a magazine sample of it.

so, 4x liners (NYX/Pencil Me)

China Glaze nailpolish

Tini Beauty eyeshadow 

2x ModelCo Blush (cosmopolitan/peach bellini)

1 City Color lip stain (Flirtini)

Blush brush or Emite eyelash curler

2x perfume (Demeter/Joia No. 1)

1 facial mask (Hey Honey)

Interesting, wonder what else is going to be in the bag.  I think the bag's kind of cute :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Looking for the peach blush as it would actually finish off a gift bag I'm putting together.. is that bad?

I will absolutely cry if I don't get the Demeter again.  They have offered it at least 3 times that I can think of since I have been a subscriber and I never get it.  It won't stop me from keeping my fingers crossed though that someone in the box assignment area won't be paying attention when the big red screen comes up and says "Whatever you do, DO NOT send Jen51 the Demeter she so desperately wants!"

I like the bag, pink blush and lip stain. I hop there are more products like this for the bag, and these aren't just for a select few.

The bag is cute.  I am hopeful from what I saw in the video and the first sneak peek.  It all depends on what I get.  My guess is if you get a blush you will probably get a blush brush.  Like last time, if you got the gel liner you got the liner brush.  At least I think that is how that went.  I would be okay getting a blush and brush.  I would love to get one of those perfumes.  As for the rest, I would like the purple liner and a lip gloss.

No skincare please....But I know I'm probably asking too much!

Also, there was some pink pencil looking thing on the table with a kind of bronze looking end to it.  I wonder what it was??

Last edited by a moderator:
I would love to get a blush brush and a blush. I hope that's how it works. I just don't want any shadows or liners - I'm not an eye makeup person. I end up looking like I've had a seizure mid-application.

I watched the video twice and am not sure if I even saw the bag. Is it the pink thing the one woman is holding in her hand and a few seconds later appears to be laying on the table in front of her?

I would be very happy just to get a new (decent sized) blush and if I got a blush brush to boot I'd be ecstatic. I received two eye shadows in my bag last month and I got the shadow brush (which I really like) so I hope you are right about that. If there is a purple eye liner pencil I'd like that and either perfume just to change things up. Finally I'd like to get the lip stain if that's what it is. Lip gloss is actually my favorite makeup item but any time Ipsy has gloss she doesn't send it to me unless it's something we all get (like the NYX butter gloss, which I love, love so much). She always sends me lipstick though, bah. I think that's the only thing that absolutely conflicts with my quiz/liked items. The one thing I don't want of everything we have seen so far is the nail polish. I got one last month so hopefully I'm good.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have never received a fragrance or a nail polish from Ipsy. I wish for them though. I think they won't ship them to Alaska and just never really mention it. A blush would be nice though! I actually like the bag this month, it seems themed for the first time in a long time.

Well, I forgot to cancel last week, so looks like I'll be getting February's bag!  And it looks like it's going to be a good one, I would love the blush and brush!  I did get the eye shadow and brush last month so I won't hold my breath! 

The ipsyLOVE preview was everything I hoped it would be. What I could see of the bag, I loved. I want blush, a blush brush, lip product. I'd like a floral perfume if I get one. Fingers crossed that I get fabulousness in my glam room.

I'm hoping for either blush, blush brush or Demeter! Especially Demeter, because ipsy never sent me one since August 2013 ..

By the way, according to the spoiler I'd be happy with anything EXCEPT EYE SHADOW. I got repeat Cailyn in December and 2 shadows in January. I've never chose shadow as what I prefer. If I get it again this month I will finally break up with ipsy.

Finger crossed. >.<

Whoa, I actually love this!  

I subbed just now, I had a skip-the-waitlist email, now I'm wondering if it's too late to get the Feb bag or not.  I'll shoot them an email. 

Ermagherd, that Demeter fragrance has jasmine and honeysuckle, which are two of my favorite individual scents from Demeter! I wear Honeysuckle almost every day. Pretty please, Ipsy? I'll stay for March if you send me that and a blush and an eyelash curler. Deal?

Back