Kloverbox Eco-friendly sub box [Spoilers]

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
first time ever that I received a shipping notification! yeah (after being sub'd since november - haha) 

I cannot wait to see what we get.  Feb. box was nice, but 3 of the products I couldn't use, so I am looking forward to March.

This will be my first month with this sub. MissJexie's review signed me up a few weeks ago. So excited, it looks great! The funny thing is that I didn't actually remember signing up til I got my shipping email earlier, lol! Middle of the night reading of reviews leads to insomniac-sleep buying! Haha, I'm sticking to that-I'm defenseless really! That and boxycharm-got my shipping notification and I was like, huh? I signed up for this?? Now I have eleventy billion subs!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm like this. I get shipping notifications and I'm like "really?? I forgot I had signed up for this" :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20"> or sometimes I miss the notification and a package shows up.

This will be my first month with this sub. MissJexie's review signed me up a few weeks ago. So excited, it looks great! The funny thing is that I didn't actually remember signing up til I got my shipping email earlier, lol! Middle of the night reading of reviews leads to insomniac-sleep buying! Haha, I'm sticking to that-I'm defenseless really! That and boxycharm-got my shipping notification and I was like, huh? I signed up for this?? Now I have eleventy billion subs!
hahah I used to be like that too and I was finally like, 'omg ok I have to get control of this' lol. So now as soon as I order something, I add it to my list of "expected packages" that I keep in a word document and delete them as they show up. That way I know exactly what I'm waiting for and what I'm expecting! With so many sub boxes coming in all the time it's easy to lose track!

ooh I like that idea of organizing it all on a word doc! I'm trying to organize it in a mail folders now to try and keep track. I was so good during no buy and it was so nice because I knew I didn't have anything coming with the exception of only a few boxes. Made it so much less chaotic/stressful and better on the wallet. Maybe I need to cut back again and get reorganized. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">

I move all my tracking emails into the "tracking" folder which I delete once I receive my box. I also keep everything in an Excel spreadsheet.

No spoilers???? I was away from the computer all day and was hoping to see spoilers!

My box arrived! Sadly I do not have time to post pictures because this is one of the days I run my sister around to her appointments. I dropped my sister off to her first appointment,, drove home to meet the mailman who was on time despite the rain, and now need to go back and pick her up and take her to other places. Does this mean I have a sub addiction?

I'll post pictures later in the day if no one does. I'm happy with my box.

I don't think the anniversary surprise has to do with the contents of the box.

First Impressions - I'm partly Irish and love that the thank you  has a clover sticker

BAGGU Small 3D Zip Bag in Mint Stripe $8.00 - I love green and been wanting a BAGGU bag! This is the perfect size for traveling. I will be using it next week when traveling.

Urban Oreganics Rosewater Toner - 4 oz- FS - I couldn't smell a scent. I can't use it because it has witch hazel. Rosacea is a pain :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  My sister will love it. She isn't able to buy any subs right now so I know she will enjoy this.

Marley's Monster Reusable Facial Rounds (4) $2.40 -  This can be used with the toner and there are care directions on the card. Love it!

White & Elm Pomegranate Renewing Eye Serum - .35 oz - FS - $18.00 - I can use this!

:luv: Pelle Beauty Luxe Beauty Balm :luv:   - 4 ml - DS - $9.00. - I love Pelle Beauty and love, love, love their balm. I'm excited to see a 20% off code. I need to place a decent size order!!!

Jillian Wright Skincare Double Surface Exfoliater - 3.7 ml - DS- $8.00- So far I have been able to use all Jillian Wright products that I received in boxes. I need to look up a couple ingredients to see if I can use it. I have rosacea which is why I need to be conscious of ingredients.

Edited because 4 oz and 4 ml is a big difference.

@@PA Anna  sounds like a nice box - I can't use the same item you can't use for different reasons.  and I cannot use the one you are loving the most in here...sigh....two boxes in a row with

rose stuff.
  I am a bit sad though

I  really want them to go back and offer more than just cosmetics here....it looks like they are turning into a beauty box instead of a lifestyle one  - if this rose trend and lack of lifestyle items continue, I won't be renewing my subscription with them.  

I got my box today as well- here's a pic to go along with the descriptions above! :)

KIMG0231.jpg

I was very pleased with this month's box as always! I do agree though-I really want to see more of the lifestyle products and less beauty-based things. I understand that it's much easier to get your hands one beauty products for subscriptions, but my favorite items have always been the bags, candle, laundry powder etc. 

having said that, I really like everything this month- the eye serum is divine!

i guess for me, 5 products in the last 2 months being unusable, is getting to me....

This was my first box and I love it! I've already tried almost everything.

I agree, although I love the beauty brands, I would like some home/lifestyle stuff too. I would like to sub to Goodebox (so far I've only bought a couple of special editions) but right now it feels too duplicative.

@Miccarty2I have a Goodboxe sub and enjoy it. The survey is in depth which is great for me. They will never ever send me an eye product which is wonderful!

Back to Kloverbox. I wonder what the something special is being planned for this month? It was enjoyable to receive the box early in the month.

I can't use the Jillian Wright product because it has witch hazel in it. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> It's a shame because I do like the other Jillian Wright products that I am using. My sister will be happy because she was eyeing it up when I opened up the box. It's been a very long day with her :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I really like this box, I wasn't so sure about the Pelle Beauty balm, but omg, my face loves it and is so soft and moisturized! I have combo/oily skin but it doesn't cause me any problems. Between the exfoliator and this balm I can't stop touching my face, lol. It's not like it was neglected with my billion step Korean routine either! Really happy with my first box, and those little flannel squares would be so easy to make, I'm gonna sew up a batch and ditch my cotton rounds. Don't know why I didn't think of that.

I really like this box, I wasn't so sure about the Pelle Beauty balm, but omg, my face loves it and is so soft and moisturized! I have combo/oily skin but it doesn't cause me any problems. Between the exfoliator and this balm I can't stop touching my face, lol. It's not like it was neglected with my billion step Korean routine either! Really happy with my first box, and those little flannel squares would be so easy to make, I'm gonna sew up a batch and ditch my cotton rounds. Don't know why I didn't think of that.
I have combo/oily skin too and I love the beauty balm! I've even tried it on my elbows and it's amazing!

IT'S HERE!! Haven't tried anything yet, but the personalized note was really special.  Great curation.  Last year, I rec'd the Pelle Luxe oil in a sub and saw immediate results.  Pelle is very high on my list of sub box loves, so I can't wait to try the balm.  Baggu is so cool - I love everything they do.  The 3-D is not what I would have picked, but I REALLY like it.  Bigger than expected with no added weight to my luggage.  The little flannels are adorable.  Makes me think of that song "a flannel for my face"  I'm going to order a stack and stop using cotton rounds--why didn't I think of this sooner? Perfect timing on the toner--just ran out and wanted something new.  Always on the hunt for miracle eye products (and curly hair stuff, too--but that's a post for another day).   Now I have to stop writing so I can exfoliate & have a "spa" night at home.  YAY Kloverbox!  

Mine arrived today as well! Love everything about this box. I'm so looking forward to using the flannels and the toner. The flannels are a great idea. I just love the whole box. Looking forward to trying all the products in it. Double thumbs up! It was so nice to get this box on the same day with Popsugar which was such a let down. At least one great box today. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">

I really loved this box too! I've been testing everything over the past couple of days so I can write my review and I'm really pleased with everything included! I still would love to see more lifestyle products in future boxes, but the beauty items included this month were just fantastic! I loved the flannel cotton pad idea too- I was thinking of making my own but they're pretty inexpensive to buy with the coupon code this month so I might just grab some extras!

I was thinking about grabbing a few extras too with the coupon. I like making things but not enough time in the day. I like the quality of the ones in the box. Feels really nice.

Back