Little Lace Box July Serendipity/August Box *SPOILERS*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So for those of you who have gotten shipping notices (lucky!) are your boxes moving yet or just the labels were made and what is the weight and estimated arrival date.  Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm actually surprised there are so many of us waiting for shipment info yet, without a mass email or anything sent out. It's 1:30 pm there, I guess we'll see some movement by end of day hopefully.

I looked on my account page w/ little lace box and it has been fulfilled and a tracking number given but has not picked up yet.  I hope it is here by Wednesday.  Love me a mid week surprise!  Hope it also has the July Serendipity in it!

I looked on my account page w/ little lace box and it has been fulfilled and a tracking number given but has not picked up yet.  I hope it is here by Wednesday.  Love me a mid week surprise!  Hope it also has the July Serendipity in it!
I just checked my account too and it does have a tracking number, but I haven't gotten an email yet and it's not active yet either. 

Hummmm, I have not yet received a tracking number, but I checked on the LLB website and my box is fulfilled, and it shows a tracking number, but the tracking number says something like shipment not found and has no info. I wonder what's going on. I am beyond anxious to get my box ! I am dying to see what's in it.

I have the same info showing when I look up the link. I think they are just awaiting to be pick up by USPS.

Still no email, but my account is showing the same as everyone else's. I emailed LLB last night, and always hear back the same day or next, and so far nothing. I truly don't mind waiting, truly. I just wish they would post an update on Facebook, or send out an email blast with an update, since it did say on Facebook last week that boxes were shipping last weekend. I'm not even talking about Serendipity (as far as I'm concerned I don't pay for that, it's a bonus, and it gets here if it gets here. I do appreciate it as an extra though), I would just like an update on the regular box.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have the same. A tacking number but no movement. I'm assuming that if a shipping label was created then the boxes are ready to go so I wonder what the hold up could be. Maybe it's so many items they are having a hard time making it all fit. I hope the delay means it will be an super extra nice box.

Mine is finally at the post office! Check your tracking numbers. I never got an email that it had been shipped either

Just wanted to post that my tracking is showing movement and that its been collected for shipment!! Woohoo

Back