Little Lace Box July Serendipity/August Box *SPOILERS*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's only insured up to $50, I wonder if it's the box or Serendipity?
I saw that on my tracking too. But i think up to $50 in insurance coverage is free on 2 day flat rate priority shipping and over that they need to pay extra and provide proof of value. So it could still be the August box.

Haven't gotten a delivery date yet but judging from last box's route, mine should be here tomorrow! So excited! Also, both serendipity and LLB are in the same shipment, for anyone wondering.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you search #littlelacebox on Instagram, someone who has purchased Serendipity separately posted a picture.
Ugh I had to look because I have no self control lol. Not exciting at all for me, I'll probably swap everything from Serendipity. Hoping the August box is awesome! 

I have looked at this approximately 700,000,000 times today. If someone got their Serendipity, shouldn't SOMEONE have gotten their LLB?!?! Please?

Gave in and peeked at the Serendipity posting on instagram... kinda wish I hadn't because I really like the items included, better than May's Serendipity. Oh well, I'm not going to peek at the Aug. box tho...I'm sooo looking forward to it   :smileno:

Could someone please post a link ( or share spoilers) of serendipity on Instagram ? I am not a part of Instagram and am totally unfamiliar with it, but I am dying to see what's in it ! Thanks

I finally got my tracking.  2 day priority mail; left Orlando on the 25th so I guess I'll get it Friday.  I am going to try to be spoiler free until then!

I received my box this morning.  I am totally underwhelmed and pretty much have been since I started this subscription.  I feel that it is time for me and LLB to part ways.  The Serendipity is included inside the LLB.  I'm not familiar with how to post photos.  I think this is a spoiler thread so I can share that info.  If someone can cofirm that I will share what was in my box.

LLB = A blue one of a kind vase made in England, a certificate to receive flowers (to go along with the vase!) from The Bouqs, Define Me perfume, and scented Shea Butter in either You Leave Me Peachless (mine), Lollabambooza, Coconut Mango Mimosa or Oatmeal Milk and Honey.  The Shea Butter is branded LLB.

Serendipity:  Get Dirty Mud Bar, Steep & Go by The Tea Spot (love this!), Chill Out, Organic Loose Leaf Tea (to go with the steeping thing),  Malibu C Miracle Repair Hair Constructor (single use) and stationery by Einvite.com (very cute!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Serendipity

Get Dirty Mud Bar by Mindful Minerals *Retail $4.00*  

Steep & Go by The Tea Spot *Retail $5.95*

It's a tea steeper that you attach to your water bottle.

Chill Out, Organic Loose Leaf Tea *Retail $1.29*

Malibu C Repair Hair Constructor *Retail $3.00 (just a bit bigger than a foil packet)

Einvite.com *Retails $5.00 (Thank you stationary, these are actually kind of cool)

LLB

Flower Vase *Retail $124* They include shipping from the UK in the value of the vase itself.  

The Bouqs.com-Redeemed for a Bouquet of flowers for $40 from bouqs.com

Defineme by Jennifer McKay Newton *Retail $36* It's a fragrance

LLB Shea Butter *Retail $19.99* It's LLB made shea butter kind of like the scrub from last box.

Back