Memebox Affiliates

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah, I just told my readers to sign up for the newsletter so they get more details and I tried to explain it the best I could.

I hope that the 32.00  includes shipping.  and it should be express.

I'm afraid to post about it because I don't want to screw my readers over!

I got an answer to my questions.

Jack Pot Box will be live on this Friday 1 pm PST.

We will randomly choose which box to go to each customer who purchases Jack Pot Box.

So, there will be 10 different kinds of boxes which are not decided until you buy. It is why it is called Jack Pot Box.

That last sentence is so freaking cryptic.  I don't even know what to think about it.

Edited to add:

And I quote again:

"10 different boxes have different value for each place - over $400 worth for second place and over $300 value for third place.

Many winners for each place, so there is high probability to win for each place.

Shipping is not included in the price $32."

I don't know if I want to spring for a $39 box...

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm afraid to post about it because I don't want to screw my readers over!

I got an answer to my questions.

Jack Pot Box will be live on this Friday 1 pm PST.

We will randomly choose which box to go to each customer who purchases Jack Pot Box.

So, there will be 10 different kinds of boxes which are not decided until you buy. It is why it is called Jack Pot Box.

That last sentence is so freaking cryptic.  I don't even know what to think about it.
This entire thing SCREAMS" leftover stuff we can't get rid of will be sent out to lots of people, and then one or two people will get a good box." 

I don't know...I don't usually make announcements on my blog, as it's strictly a review blog, but eh. I'm just not so sure about this one lol

This entire thing SCREAMS" leftover stuff we can't get rid of will be sent out to lots of people, and then one or two people will get a good box." 

I don't know...I don't usually make announcements on my blog, as it's strictly a review blog, but eh. I'm just not so sure about this one lol
It does scream left overs. I mean no one wants to buy left overs if they already got most of the boxes, so this is a "good" marketing scheme to sell there stuff quick.

Ok so I am so excited that I don't know where else to post this...I didn't want to post it in the other threads but thought I would give you guys the heads up since we are all bloggers!!

This has to do with the skinfactory 7 seconds morning sheet...

I contacted skinfactory to see if they had some samples of some of the other sheets they had available, because I am absolutely obsessed with the ones that came in the mask box. I seriously use them every morning! I did let them know I had a blog, and gave them my Media Kit with my blog stats and what not. I told them I'd be happy to review the morning sheets if they were interested. They said they were "happy to send me some samples to review."

Some samples.

This is what I got in the mail today.

DSCN2260.JPG

I have been blogging for years, and I just stood there with my mouth open in shock, lol. I seriously cannot believe how much they sent me. I will probably be reviewing this stuff sporadically for the next year! They also included lots of paperwork with more information on the products, which is awesome!

Just saying, if you're interested in maybe reaching out to them about doing a review, it might be worth it! I found their e-mail address at the bottom of skinfactory website. 
I got a similar package today!!  Makes up for the long memebox arrival time!   

My camera needs to recharge, but I will post pics later. 

woot!

I looked for this in the memebox section, and then ventured out of the lair to find this. Now I have more blogs to stalk to look at for spoilers!

Does anyone know if commission expires?

I'm not usually a commission-based blog, although since I'm an affiliate of Memebox (pretty much the only company I'm an affiliate with!) I have no idea how it works.

I've been saving up the bits of money that I have in my account and waiting for more pending orders to complete before I request a withdrawal. I just don't want to wait to long and have it expire or something! LOL

Does anyone know if commission expires?

I'm not usually a commission-based blog, although since I'm an affiliate of Memebox (pretty much the only company I'm an affiliate with!) I have no idea how it works.

I've been saving up the bits of money that I have in my account and waiting for more pending orders to complete before I request a withdrawal. I just don't want to wait to long and have it expire or something! LOL
I don't know if it expires but I do know that they only give out the commission in money at the end of the month.  You have to have $30+ available and you can request up to as much as you have. (excluding change- it only works in whole dollars) It seems to only let you make one request for actual money a month.

If you want points, it has to be between 10-29 $/points and you can request those as often as you want but I highly recommend sending an email at the same time you request them saying that you did.

So now is the time to request it, if you want it.  I don't know if any more boxes are being shipped out between now and Sept 2nd. 

I don't know if it expires but I do know that they only give out the commission in money at the end of the month.  You have to have $30+ available and you can request up to as much as you have. (excluding change- it only works in whole dollars) It seems to only let you make one request for actual money a month.

If you want points, it has to be between 10-29 $/points and you can request those as often as you want but I highly recommend sending an email at the same time you request them saying that you did.

So now is the time to request it, if you want it.  I don't know if any more boxes are being shipped out between now and Sept 2nd. 
the scentboxes are being shipped out on 8/29, but they won't record that until September, so it is probably best to withdraw now if you want $$

Thanks for the help/advice ladies! 

Also I know some of you make posts for when new boxes are released. Do you find that you get more sales when you do those posts? I don't really like to over-advertise anything on my blog as I don't want to make it seem like I'm pushing something on my readers, but it would be nice to have a few extra sales every now and then!

I'm just trying to find ways to make my blog a bit more lucrative, so I can use the money I do make to put into more products to review!

I know this specifically the Meme-affiliates thread, but hey- we're all bloggers and Meme-lovers, so I feel a blogger sisterhood with you guys LOL <3

It totally depends on the box. TOTALLY.

I've stopped posting every single new box and haven't really seen a change in sales.  I just don't want to overwhelm my blog with Memeposts, you know what I mean?  Not everyone wants a Memebox some people just want beauty box info and I don't want to scare them away with continual memebox posts.

Plus with SO many more people jumping on the Memebox affiliate bandwagon, there tends to be a plethora of posts already out there before I even get out of bed :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

However, I do try to post links, etc on Twitter.  ANd while I may not make a specific post about it, I do have a whole page with all the new Memebox goings-on and coupon codes.

This is the first time I haven't made a post about boxes I know people want.  That's the Cute Wishlist 3 and all that.  People WANT those.  But I didn't post, I just added it to my Memebox page.  I still had sales, though probably not as many as if I would have stayed up til midnight and posted about it.  Who knows, though...

It totally depends on the box. TOTALLY.

I've stopped posting every single new box and haven't really seen a change in sales.  I just don't want to overwhelm my blog with Memeposts, you know what I mean?  Not everyone wants a Memebox some people just want beauty box info and I don't want to scare them away with continual memebox posts.

Plus with SO many more people jumping on the Memebox affiliate bandwagon, there tends to be a plethora of posts already out there before I even get out of bed :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

However, I do try to post links, etc on Twitter.  ANd while I may not make a specific post about it, I do have a whole page with all the new Memebox goings-on and coupon codes.

This is the first time I haven't made a post about boxes I know people want.  That's the Cute Wishlist 3 and all that.  People WANT those.  But I didn't post, I just added it to my Memebox page.  I still had sales, though probably not as many as if I would have stayed up til midnight and posted about it.  Who knows, though...
I mean, I do alright with memebox sales, but I definitely agree with you that my blog is a beauty blog, and not a memebox blog. I've had readers actually e-mail me and thank me for not overloading them with memebox posts/reviews/sales etc, so that's why I always waiver on how MUCH to do when a new box comes out, if anything at all.

I think I'll play with it a bit, but so far just putting my link in my posts and having an ad or two in the sidebar seems to be doing OK. I do like your idea of making one big post monthly and updating it as I go. It would be a good thing to link back to at the end of review posts etc. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I mean, I do alright with memebox sales, but I definitely agree with you that my blog is a beauty blog, and not a memebox blog.
Exactly!  I don't want to be a Memebox blog, though I do know many people come to my blog for the Memebox stuff.  I was posting Memebox spoilers and reveals and releases, etc, and honestly, it got me a good amount of regular readers.  But I'm a new blog.  I've been doing this for only six months so I had no regular readers at all when I first started posting about Memebox!

Maybe it's a sneaky blog marketing ploy....  Bring in all the Memebox fans and then get 'em hooked on Ipsy and Popsugar. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I post 3 blogs per month on boxes.  I have one in the beginning of the month, mid month and the tail end of the month.   I just keep adding the new boxes to the last blog until I decide it is too big.  That way, my blog is not cluttered with 3 blogs per WEEK on releases.  I had it at one and it got TOO big.

I noticed today, no sales on the nail boxes!! lol  Those were not a winner...

I have gotten more readers too with posting memebox stuff and they are commenting on my other boxes and beauty stuff too.  So, memebox helped expand my readership quite a bit...

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back