Memebox Issues

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi I have an issue with affiliate program. They had to send me box and they forgot... I'm waiting 10 days for change points in affiliate program into Memepoints... Anyone had the same problems?

Hi I have an issue with affiliate program. They had to send me box and they forgot... I'm waiting 10 days for change points in affiliate program into Memepoints... Anyone had the same problems?
I'm not exactly sure what you mean about the box they forgot to send.

Did you exchange commission to Memepoints?  Is that what you mean?  I'm pretty sure they said they only do that at the end of the month.  So you can make as many withdrawals from your affiliate commission account during the month but they only go through at the end of the month. 

When you exchange commission into Memepoints Memebox should do it within 5 business days. They had some technical problems and send points after 8 business day few hours ago.They send me also email with apologies.

Whew. I finally got a proper reply (hopefully) after quite of few days of "not our fault" and "please look into this" email exchanges.

For those who have not gone through my previous posts in this thread, Memebox sent me the Color bundle with the blue box missing, the Scent bundle with the baby powder box missing and a shop order with a $24 pore brush missing.

They've said they'll send my "package" on Monday, though they had first said all three products were out of stock. I'm scared to ask them what the package will contain and if they are sending both boxes and the brush; what if it leads to another email deadlock?

Still have not heard anything back from them about cancelling the FREE FROM OIL & TROUBLES 3 back order replacement products.... I just want my refund already.

Still have not heard anything back from them about cancelling the FREE FROM OIL & TROUBLES 3 back order replacement products.... I just want my refund already.
when you send them your email? I sent them an email last week about the herbal box...haven't heard anything back yet.

What did you email them about?
The waxing box.. It has nothing to do with waxing and it's violating eu laws with this false advertising. I want some points back atleast. Not going to use any of the products except the benton one. And thats not why I bought it whatsoever..

The waxing box.. It has nothing to do with waxing and it's violating eu laws with this false advertising. I want some points back atleast. Not going to use any of the products except the benton one. And thats not why I bought it whatsoever..
They should have a CS phone number!

I just sent my first email to customer service regarding a minor issue (did not get a point for a survey I filled out, despite it saying the point would be awarded on the 17th), and immediately got a form response - is this new?:

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to contact us.

We really appreciate your feedback, and our team will be in touch with you shortly. We do try our best to respond as soon as possible, but due to the high volume of inquiries we have been receiving, it might take us a few days to get back to you. We seek your understanding, and in the mean time, we suggest you take a look at our FAQs section.

We thank you again for your patience!

Cheers,
Memebox Global Team

I just sent my first email to customer service regarding a minor issue (did not get a point for a survey I filled out, despite it saying the point would be awarded on the 17th), and immediately got a form response - is this new?:

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to contact us.

We really appreciate your feedback, and our team will be in touch with you shortly. We do try our best to respond as soon as possible, but due to the high volume of inquiries we have been receiving, it might take us a few days to get back to you. We seek your understanding, and in the mean time, we suggest you take a look at our FAQs section.

We thank you again for your patience!

Cheers,Memebox Global Team
They've been doing that for a bit, not to worry. As long as you were to the point and calm they will respond in a few days.

Back