Memebox Issues

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so, really, nothing will be done about the herbal box.  They asked if I wanted to return it, but didn't let me know if they would pay for return shipping or not (still waiting on THAT response).

For me to ship it back is so expensive and isn't worth it.  I can trade those items if they don't offer me a free label.

so, because there is a huge communication breakdown over this herbal box and memebox refuses to admit their mistake, I am keeping it.

I am not spending over 30.00 to send the box back to them over their mistake. Not even ONE memepoint was offered to me for their mistake and I found their customer service over this issue to be totally lacking.

In case they are reading here, they should know this.

So Memebox had sent me the Color Bundle without the blue box and the Scent bundle without the Baby Powder box and a shop order with a brush missing. It took me days of emailing to get them to agree to send replacements.

The package arrived today and my heartbreak continues - only the blue box and the pore brush are there, the Baby Powder box is missing. As if that was not enough, the blue lipstick is absolutely broken, stuck to the lid and refuses to budge. I am going to have to go through another week of email exchanges to make them understand what happened.

so, because there is a huge communication breakdown over this herbal box and memebox refuses to admit their mistake, I am keeping it.

I am not spending over 30.00 to send the box back to them over their mistake. Not even ONE memepoint was offered to me for their mistake and I found their customer service over this issue to be totally lacking.

In case they are reading here, they should know this.
So Memebox had sent me the Color Bundle without the blue box and the Scent bundle without the Baby Powder box and a shop order with a brush missing. It took me days of emailing to get them to agree to send replacements.

The package arrived today and my heartbreak continues - only the blue box and the pore brush are there, the Baby Powder box is missing. As if that was not enough, the blue lipstick is absolutely broken, stuck to the lid and refuses to budge. I am going to have to go through another week of email exchanges to make them understand what happened.
hang in there you two. I'm sure memebox will eventually resolve this adequately. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

@catyz  I gave up. I do not have the time to play this email game with them.   There is a communication breakdown and I just don't have the patience.

@@biancardi, aww, that's unfortunate. But I know what you mean. I had a communication break down with them as well with my luckybox one. They sent me the restock version instead of the original that I ordered. I was livid because I really liked the original. Anyhow, they just never replied me or offered anything but then I received my other boxes and loved them so hence I'm still here...buying more of them.  -_- /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Still nothing back on my waxing box. So furious -.- Send 10101010 emails and no reply. Best customer service ever..
What happened to that one? I need to properly review the waxing box still, but. so far it has been quite mediocre..

Fermented 2 shipping is delayed

I ordered in a value set with Pore Care 3 and am very disappointed that they didn't ship out Pore Care 3 express shipping separately.

We are writing this letter to inform you that due to the DRAN Wonder Fermented Serum (which was used as a Spoiler for Fermented Cosmetics 2) expiring in 10 months, we will officially replace it with a different full-sized product that is equal to or greater in value than the Wonder Fermented Serum. However, we will send this Memebox Spoiler product, the Wonder Fermented Serum, to you as a free full-sized gift for you to test and trial. With this, your newly curated Fermented Cosmetics Box will have 8 full-sized products rather than the original 7 full-sized product assortment, and be of higher total value than your original Fermented Cosmetics 2 Box.

To make this happen, please understand that it is necessary to delay your product’s shipping date until August 4th. 
At Memebox, we take the value of our Memebox fans’ time seriously, and are always trying to provide the best quality service possible. Therefore, we will try our best to minimize any similar type of mishap from reoccurring in the future, and will strive to bring you the best in K-beauty! Again, we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience, and thank you for supporting what we do!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well at least the positive is as they are doing the right thing. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I would rather have two boxes delayed (in my case five) than receive product that will expire before it can be used.

What happened to that one? I need to properly review the waxing box still, but. so far it has been quite mediocre..
What happened is that I don't like beeing fooled into thinking we will get waxing products and then to recieve 0. Thats false advertising and It's illegal here in Norway. It seriously had nothing to do with waxing at all, and the other products I wont use except for the benton gel. But thats not worth 29.99 + 6.99 too me :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Although I am kind of curious what they did with one of my shipments that contained a Fermented 2 that just arrived at customs in NYC on 7/26. That particular order that contained two other boxes was shipped on 7/22. The other Fermented, same as you biancardi was bundled with another.

Edited: Nevermind. Shipping dates between two boxes were off by two days and instead of waiting and sending together they actually sent them separate. Received the email this morning. Such a ridiculous waste of money. smh So I'm assuming then the F2 is not included.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well at least the positive is as they are doing the right thing. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I would rather have two boxes delayed (in my case five) than receive product that will expire before it can be used.
I think they should have shipped out the other box in the value set.  Now, I have to wait until next week and they are shipping out on monday, which means, I will have to have it rerouted to my job.  If they had shipped out on friday, it would have been okay, as I work from home on monday.

sigh.

What happened is that I don't like beeing fooled into thinking we will get waxing products and then to recieve 0. Thats false advertising and It's illegal here in Norway. It seriously had nothing to do with waxing at all, and the other products I wont use except for the benton gel. But thats not worth 29.99 + 6.99 too me :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
yep, they did that with the herbal box as well.

I think they should have shipped out the other box in the value set.  Now, I have to wait until next week and they are shipping out on monday, which means, I will have to have it rerouted to my job.  If they had shipped out on friday, it would have been okay, as I work from home on monday.

sigh.
I agree with you. I actually thought they had shipped my other box but they are indeed holding onto it...no email this morning and it should have been shipped on 7/25.

I heard back from Memebox about my missing Baby Powder box - they are saying I should send them a photo of the packaging label and the external box by itself! Unfortunately, I took pics of the opened external box, sent it to them and, after a week of no replies, threw away the external box. It was collected just yesterday.

And, not a word from Memebox in the email about my broken blue lipstick. IDK what to do. Did I order the Scent Bundle to receive just TWO boxes? And did I order the Color Bundle to receive a broken lipstick?

I have ordered 55 boxes so far, and counting. I could weep with frustration. This problem has been going on for more than three weeks now and everyone has reviewed their bundles while I am still waiting for my Baby Powder box and, instead of taking responsibility, Memebox wants a picture of the external box by itself!

If someone from Memebox is reading this, please, please, please, send me the dang Baby Powder box already, along with a replacement blue lipstick! I've bought 55 boxes from you, reviewed so many on my blog and am not here to con you!

On july 5th and on july 14th I emailed small complaint of a broken/melted lipstick from Color box red today I sent a third email about small issue. I fail to understand why customer service sort of ignores emails. I ordered so far 11 boxes and one small item is just a minor issue for them but big for me. This month I have not ordered any memebox fear of more melted items.

I'm so sad I had to do this, but just opened a paypal claim on the waxing box.. This couldve been avoided if thet just replied, but they keep avoiding my 10+ emails.. God, I feel so bad for doing this, but I don't know if i should..

I'm so sad I had to do this, but just opened a paypal claim on the waxing box.. This couldve been avoided if thet just replied, but they keep avoiding my 10+ emails.. God, I feel so bad for doing this, but I don't know if i should..
Don't feel bad!  They did the wrong thing in this case and you've received no response to your emails so it's not like you didn't warn them.  They had plenty of other options and refused to take them!  I'm thinking @@BeautyJunction should do the same thing.  It's really unacceptable.

An a (slightly) happier note, I am glad to see that they changed the website so that it doesn't log you out every 15 minutes. Yay!

On july 5th and on july 14th I emailed small complaint of a broken/melted lipstick from Color box red today I sent a third email about small issue. I fail to understand why customer service sort of ignores emails. I ordered so far 11 boxes and one small item is just a minor issue for them but big for me. This month I have not ordered any memebox fear of more melted items.
Did you send them a picture? They do take a long time but I find when I have issues, I just write two sentences saying what item it is and what is wrong and add a picture in attachment. But having a neutral or nice tone, I think matters to them because there was one time where i was frustrated and email wasn't the most pleasant in tone and they never replied. 

Back