NewBeauty Testtube March 2014

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my first tube yesterday. I got the variation with the oil and the brush. At first I was disappointed that I didn't get the blush, but I tried the oil and I really like it and it's something I never would have bought to try on my own. The brush is super soft and nice too. I've never had a high end cosmetic brush and now I want to replace all my brushes with It Cosmetics brushes! Over all I am really happy with my tube.

Quote: Originally Posted by Kristen121 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I got my first tube yesterday. I got the variation with the oil and the brush. At first I was disappointed that I didn't get the blush, but I tried the oil and I really like it and it's something I never would have bought to try on my own. The brush is super soft and nice too. I've never had a high end cosmetic brush and now I want to replace all my brushes with It Cosmetics brushes! Over all I am really happy with my tube.
My mom and my sister are obsessed with the maracuja oil!

And I have never tried the It Cosmetics brushes but they always look so fancy and well-made!

Hello New Beauty TestTubers!! I just signed up tonight for my first tube in a very long time (I think I last received a tube in 2012!!). I am really excited and crossing my fingers that I get the March 2014 Tube!! Do you know when I can expect my tube to ship? I am going to call tomorrow to ask, but I was hoping someone on here could clue me in. I am so excited!! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I am moving in 30 days so I am crossing my fingers that my tube comes in time.... I will be changing my mailing address at the post office, so hopefully it won't matter if I move before my tube arrives.

I see that we now get 6 tubes a year rather that 4. That is pretty cool! Any other changes??? Are you all happy with this subscription? There are so many other beauty subscriptions. What are your favorites? Thanks so much!! XOXOXOXO

-Lila

Hello, I ordered my first box since 2011; on the 5th of March with a coupon code for 30% offf. Basically free shipping. I called NBTT today get asked about a tracking number. Rachel the CSR, told me that there wasn't one avaliable yet. Then she confirmed that I would get a email tracking, when applicable. A few hours later I went to get my mail and it was in my mailbox???!

I ordered with the 30% discount on 3/4 and my box arrived today.  I never got a shipping notification.  I am thrilled with my tube!!

Quote: Originally Posted by JenniferV /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I ordered with the 30% discount on 3/4 and my box arrived today.  I never got a shipping notification.  I am thrilled with my tube!!

You got some great extras in your beauty-to-go bag! Nice! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I was lucky enough to get the tarte blush variation.

Here she is : I'm still happy with these contents-although, I would not have ordered this tube had I known these were the items. I ordered with the indication that I was getting the Tarte blush and Vitamin C serum.

I am obsessed with It cosmetic brushes and have replaced all my sigma face brushes with It cosmetic brushes. Imo they have the best and softest brushes that I have ever tried! I still like my sigma for my eyes however but I have never tried them from It cosmetics yet soo who knows. Just a Fyi if you ver order the It brushes in the future the sets they have are different then the original brushes so i suggest you buy them in singles. You really wont be disappointed in any of the face brushes, I own 8 and love every single one of them and couldnt have been happier when I seen it in my box:)

For anyone interested in my NBTT drama, my bank refunded my money, they're sending me some documents I need to sign (I assume more paperwork to finalize the charge dispute) and all should be settled soon.

Last step, one more phone call to NBTT to cancel, which is sucks because I like this sub. I'm just annoyed with the number of phone calls and time I had to take out of my day(s) to resolve this, maybe I'll rejoin one day in the future. 

Okay, I first subscribed on march 10th and Ive already received my tube. My CC expires 4/14 but I already updated my account with my new card. I just tried to log into my account and its asking me to restart my subscription and enter my card info all over again. Im just worried this will double bill me for March. Is this normal? I would call but their office is closed on Saturday.

Quote: Originally Posted by kgus22 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Does anyone know if I ordered today, if I would still get the March tube?
I emailed the company and they told me that it is until the first week of April

Quote: Originally Posted by juk723 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Here she is : I'm still happy with these contents-although, I would not have ordered this tube had I known these were the items. I ordered with the indication that I was getting the Tarte blush and Vitamin C serum.

This was my tube exactly.  But my orly color was a light pink.  And I can't tell about the mally, but I got mally's look.  On the upside, I tried the Suki and liked it.  But yeah, I wanted the Tarte blush and the Vitamin C too, along with YBF and Phytomist (though the Phyto was an 'extra.')

I haven't heard anything either. I started my subscription on March 4th, so hopefully that just means mine is coming a bit later than most people's... I'll give it a few more days before contacting them.

I'm officially done with NBTT for a  while.  I canceled my account, I was told they are still sending my replacement but couldn't provide tracking. (Well then how do I know a tube is on the way, they didn't send the tube the first time they said they were).  When I questioned CS about how long it's taken I was met with a snotty response about how they take 2-3 weeks to ship, I didn't have time to argue with Tiffany since I was at work so I left it at cancel my account and we'll both move on.  I didn't bother mentioned the charge back or the lack of response to my emails asking about the status of my original order.  

If I do get a replacement tube, I'll probably sell it on eBay or possibly gift it to my sister for her birthday.  

I haven't heard anything either. I started my subscription on March 4th, so hopefully that just means mine is coming a bit later than most people's... I'll give it a few more days before contacting them.
I placed my order on the 10th-ish. Emailed them Friday asking for a confirmation that it was shipped and recieved a response stating it had been shipped but they couldn't provide tracking, blah blah, 2 to 3 weeks, blah blah. Seriously, why are we paying so much for shipping if they obviously have no clue what is going on with it?

My New Beauty magazine showed up yesterday, so they got something right,
icon_rolleyes.gif

I just can't understand why the tube never shipped.  Still no sign of the replacement tube and tomorrow will be two weeks since they said it was ordered.  I guess I'll give it another week before I stop looking for it to arrive.  What a joke!

Quote: Originally Posted by Ann Tucci /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  My New Beauty magazine showed up yesterday, so they got something right,
icon_rolleyes.gif

I just can't understand why the tube never shipped.  Still no sign of the replacement tube and tomorrow will be two weeks since they said it was ordered.  I guess I'll give it another week before I stop looking for it to arrive.  What a joke!
Who was on the cover of the magazine?

Latest posts

Back