Sample Society September 2014 - Spoilers & Discussion

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder when the next spoiler will be? The difference in this sub since the relaunch/branding is just incredible! Let's all hope it stays as wonderful as the past two months have been.
Me too!  I want to see one more spoiler before I decide to take the leap and sign up (for this month, got the first box in the relaunch-July? but unsubbed for August due to having items or not being interested in them).  With only 2 BBs for sub boxes there is an Ipsy sized hole in my life I feel the need to fill!

Come on SS!

I'm also hoping for another spoiler before subscribing. The relaunched boxes have looked really good so far.

Next spoiler...

image.jpg

My thoughts on the new spoiler:

1. No. Nope. No. September box and they're doing tanning towelettes? Come on. Not to mention I rather like my ghostly pale skin! 

2. I am actually happy to see them overall because (yay they've teamed up with Tarte!) and my mom loves the Tarte self tanning line, so i'll be giving these to her.

Can't love EVERY spoiler, so while this is a dud for me, I'm still excited for what else is in the box. More importantly, I'm hoping to see more from Tarte in future boxes :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I was surprised by this one too. But, I am excited enough for the eye cream that this one doesn't really matter. I would pay $15 for just the eye cream, the rest is gift with purchase.

Happy to see Tarte.  Not jazzed about these.  However, that's the "beauty" of these surprise boxes sometimes .  ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I don't like self tanners because of the stink.  So, perhaps if these are stinkless, I may have found something.  I will give them a whirl.

Meh. Okay, ready for the next spoiler. May check reviews on the eye cream and see if it's definitely something I'm interested in.

I am actually excited for this spoiler!  I enjoy self tanning stuff and now that summer is winding down I can use them to extend my summer "glow" :smilehappyyes:

@@Bikerchic - that was my thought for their theme: extend the summer or something like that. Tanning products are very polarizing (can't stand them myself), but I can see how they might fit into a "not ready for summer to end" box.

There was bound to be something I didn't like eventually.

They did 3 spoilers last month, so I'm pretty positive they'll do one more before the cut off to subscribe.

I'm going to get a box regardless, because I love eye creams and rarely get them in subscriptions, so I'm very happy with the first spoiler!

Anyone notice Tarte has been popping up in subscription boxes more recently? I thought they'd always be locked into New Beauty Test Tube, but there was a spoiler of a Tarte LipSurgence in BoxyCharm this month, which is awesome. I'm hoping that Allure will continue to feature them in future boxes, along with more Too Faced!

The Tarte self tanning towlettes are actually really nice! I know not everyone likes to self tan (that actually includes myself) but I got samples of these from Sephora, and I also got a sample of the Kate Sommerville self tanning towlettes, and the Tarte are much nicer, imo!

Plus with all the sumemr stuff going on sale, if anyone likes the tanner they can probably grab more at a good price. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I thought I was in the Boxycharm thread at first. Whew! $21 for a box with tanning towelettes would be awful. $15 is still too much, but I know we're 'buying' the eye cream this month. Still, kind of does make me want to cancel. Hmm...

Back