Secret Santa 2014! - Main thread

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well hubby wants to go out to dinner so I won't be home when sign-ups end.  Will elfster automatically alert us to our santee?

Well hubby wants to go out to dinner so I won't be home when sign-ups end.  Will elfster automatically alert us to our santee?
No, I have to go through & do it all manually... My plan was to get it ready ahead of time but there are so many people who haven't completely signed up yet. 

At 8:00 I'm going to remove all the people who haven't completed the required steps & then I'll work on setting up assignments. It'll probably be a few hours!

ETA: But when I'm done your assignment will show up on Elfster, yes!

ETA: I think I read your question all wrong but hopefully I still answered it haha

Last edited by a moderator:
No, I have to go through & do it all manually... My plan was to get it ready ahead of time but there are so many people who haven't completely signed up yet. 

At 8:00 I'm going to remove all the people who haven't completed the required steps & then I'll work on setting up assignments. It'll probably be a few hours!

ETA: But when I'm done your assignment will show up on Elfster, yes!

ETA: I think I read your question all wrong but hopefully I still answered it haha
You answered it completely.  Thank you!  Also thank you and the other admins doing SS for all your work.   :flowers:    I know it's not easy to put all this together.  

Just to let folks know. Elfster doesn't allow me to transfer organizer status over to other people so I've shared my account access on Elfsters to a couple of the moderators.

OMG I AM SO EXCITED ABOUT WHO I HAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is the very first time I've been paired with someone I'd say I actually know something about even though I'm really a fairly active poster and I feel like it should have happened before now!!!

YAYAY!!!! 

So here's the deal ladies. 

There were quite a few people who never sent me their address or didn't fill out their survey. We didn't think it was fair to extend the deadline since it's already been two weeks, but we also didn't want to necessarily leave those people out. 

If you did not complete a required step, I had to remove you from the Elfster group. Once you complete your survey and/or send me your address I will add you as a latecomer to the exchange. Then we will do a second draw between those people. 

You have until Monday 11/10/2014 at 8 PM EST to complete your sign ups if you'd still like to participate. 

NOTE: Sign ups are officially closed. This is only an option for those who have already partially signed up. 

Please PM me, @@meaganola, or @ if you have any questions. And please don't yell at us. We're doing our best to be accommodating. 

I have my assignment!  So excited to stalk!  I did some pre shopping today at World Market, and can't wait to shop my stash!

Thank you mods!

ETA: I got someone I "know" also!  And they love indies!  And she has things on her wishlist that I own/want/covet.  Can't wait to shop!

I have to come up with a plan of action though once I get over my inital excitement!

Omg!! I am so excited!!! I will absolutely LOVe shopping for my person since I know her!! Omg yes!

I got someone with some very interesting things on her survey/wishlist that will make this very fun! 

(Tip:  Add some permanent MAC lipsticks/eyeshadows/lipglasses, and you might be the beneficiary of my MAC empties going back to MAC one I unearth them!  And some Birchbox items!  I've been saving my points, and I want to spend them on yoooouuuuuuu!)

Also, if your person's address isn't listed on Elfster, I have it. Just message me when you need it!

I got someone with some very interesting things on her survey/wishlist that will make this very fun! 

(Tip:  Add some permanent MAC lipsticks/eyeshadows/lipglasses, and you might be the beneficiary of my MAC empties going back to MAC one I unearth them!  And some Birchbox items!  I've been saving my points, and I want to spend them on yoooouuuuuuu!)
Gah MAC!  Your lady is a lucky duck!  I made sure to put some BB items on my list haha

Back