Secret Santa 2014! - Main thread

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If my Santa is looking here, I know my wishlists are a disaster and I plan to work on them tomorrow! But I really am open to nearly anything and feel free to use the secret question feature on Elfster, in the meantime :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> And you'll get more out of my wishlist here on MUT (which you can find here!) than Elfster, I think! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I just made my first (and main) purchase. I know it's early, but I knew what I wanted to get her as soon as I saw who I got, and it's from a smaller company so I wanted to make sure I'd get it early enough, before the holiday rush. YAY. And now I can get the kiddos in my class to help me with her card.

I could use a 20% off coupon at Birchbox right now!  Need to go to the code thread and refresh my memory when they become active lol.

I am going to be ordering early as I worry about TAT for some of the indie companies!  Right now in overload mode.

I'm sorry, how do I know who my person is???  I'm logged in to elfster, but not sure where to go to find out....I'm so excited I might have missed it!!  HELP!!  LOL!!

I'm sorry, how do I know who my person is???  I'm logged in to elfster, but not sure where to go to find out....I'm so excited I might have missed it!!  HELP!!  LOL!!
If you go to the group page, it should be underneath the group photo (the girl in the santa hat!)  :santa:

Elfster sent me an email and when I clicked on it, it took me to the page of the person I got.

Also when you are on Elfster click on the MUT exchange and in the left hand corner by your profile it has the person you have and "mark gift as sent, send a question, message etc."

Hope that helps!

So, just so I know when to mark my calendar, is there a particular date shipping and reveals will start for this one?

Go to the MUT Secret Santa group on Elfster.  Look on the left side of the screen.  Scroll down until you're past the Members box and see the Upcoming Exchanges ("2014 MakeupTalk Secret Santa") box.  "Your draw" = your person!

(You also should have received email from Elfster.  That will have a link directly to your person's Elfster profile!)

Back