Secret Santa 2014 Reveals

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is SO cool! Kyuu's Santa has us all on the edges of our seats! Can't wait to see who the clever Santa is!

And then today, I came home to this!

So beautifully wrapped!

image.jpg

Here's the super adorable Snoopy & Woodstock

image.jpg

More pretty wrapping

image.jpg

The unveiling!

image.jpg

And inside was

image.jpg

(Which I was super excited about because It's hard to get here & I hear it's really good & now I get to try it

But then
image.jpgYuna too?!

Yet More Zoya!(sensing a theme now)
image.jpgHelllooo there, sumptuous Hunter

And finally
image.jpgooo Dovima too?!

All together now!

image.jpgso much pretty!

I love this! All of this!! I have such a hard time paying full price for Zoyas which are way more expensive here even online plus I can't see them in person & have to rely on swatches. I also can't ever take advantage of Zoyas great sales because they don't ship here (sniff) so this was the most absolutely perfect gift ever.
Thank you so much @@ivfmommy, this was such a thoughtful & amazing gift

I hope your SeSa spoils you even half as much as you've done for me because you totally deserve it!
Yay!! I am glad it arrived in one piece and that you love it! I was trying to find the colors you had on your wishlist but they werent available so I went for the next best thing!! There may be one more thing coming if the company I tried to buy it from didnt screw up...(I am still waiting for their customer service center to understand the problem)

Yay!! I am glad it arrived in one piece and that you love it! I was trying to find the colors you had on your wishlist but they werent available so I went for the next best thing!! There may be one more thing coming if the company I tried to buy it from didnt screw up...(I am still waiting for their customer service center to understand the problem)
Ooo, how exciting. I love getting surprise packages!

(Don't we all?)

Kyuu said:
I'm sorry for being such a tease. I've been stupidly busy with unimportant stuff, because, clearly what could be more important than opening up these amazing presents. >.< I'm technically supposed to be at work right now, but what's the point of working from home if you can't take a 5-10 minute break to open up a present! 8D I didn't edit these this time so I hope the lighting is okay--

Currently my husband and I are self employed but a few years ago my husband worked at a company that said he could come in some days and work from home on others. He had scheduled days he was supposed to come in. A month later they just said he should work from home exclusively. He got so much more done from home than at the office with people walking by his desk and other distractions. He actually worked less hours and got more done from home and this was with taking a couple of breaks during work time.

Edited to add my point. So they probably get more out of you working from home anyways.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kyuu said:
I have to say, this is the CUTEST most creative, coolest thing I have ever seen. Kyuu's Secret Santa is amazing...just AMAZING! (Let me be clear, everyone is amazing, but I hardly have an ounce of creativity in me, so I'm just jealous of this talent!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I failed at unwrapping last night (and I was severely punished for it by not sleeping well... also, cold, soggy hair. Funny note: I just bought myself my first hairdryer, ever. What kind of girl am I?! I own 200+ bottles of polish but no blow dryer.  :huh: ). No reveal right now because I'm at office-work instead of home-work ): But I want to do some replies!

Kyuu's Santa has set the bar to new heights! Next year I must get more creative :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I knowwww I'm staring at my presents right now and just like -- *profusely sweating* because it's not nearly as amazing as my Santa's. >.<

Currently my husband and I are self employed but a few years ago my husband worked at a company that said he could come in some days and work from home on others. He had scheduled days he was supposed to come in. A month later they just said he should work from home exclusively. He got so much more done from home than at the office with people walking by his desk and other distractions. He actually worked less hours and got more done from home and this was with taking a couple of breaks during work time.

Edited to add my point. So they probably get more out of you working from home anyways.
Haha, I'm not super chatty, but it does help not to get pulled around to doing other things. But there are some things you can only do when you're with your coworkers (like, uh, stuff that just comes up). And plus, I like people so I don't mind going into work.

Is anyone else starting to think that Kyuu's Santa is the *real* Santa?
DEFINITELY.

SANTA please let me know who you are / what your address is at the end and at least let me send you a Christmas card ;A; it's the least I can do

Back