Sindulge Discussion

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by jennilovesryan /img/forum/go_quote.gif

if you chose to do a live consult, did you wear make up or no? i have my consult today and i'm not sure which way to go. i mean, if i don't wear my make up won't there be a better chance that the samples will be less biased on what i wore and based more off of my natural skin type? i dunno!!!!
I'd chose not so they could see any problems areas I'd want to talk about and not have to "guess"or visualize because its covered up.

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

WAIT we have to do a consult...every month? 
Yep. I am really looking forward to that cause in my consult, I was honest with Christina that I had no idea what my make up look was and was still searching. So she is going to pick out colors for me and send them. Then we will touch base and see what worked and what didn't so she can tweak my next box. 

I think its a brilliant idea!

if you chose to do a live consult, did you wear make up or no? i have my consult today and i'm not sure which way to go. i mean, if i don't wear my make up won't there be a better chance that the samples will be less biased on what i wore and based more off of my natural skin type? i dunno!!!!

I wore my regular makeup because I wanted her to see my preferred look. But my skin is clear so I really didn't have many issues except for wanting more firmness. I told her I also had eye concerns like a little puffiness and some crepiness. I didn't think she had to actually see this to understand because it's so common.  But you should do whatever feels right for you. I'm just so leery of getting beautiful makeup in the wrong colors that I wanted her to see me in my cool colors, and she agreed that those were best for me.

If the colors are right in my box (assuming they send me any makeup), then I'll probably go au naturel for my next consult. It coulld be good to be seen made up AND barefaced.

I don't mind the live consults, but if they're not convenient for anyone, I wonder if they have any alternatives?  After about the first 3 months, I don't really see the need for a monthly live consult.  Maybe they can just base the next boxes on the info they on file for us?  I can see how it could be inconvenient if you don't always have the time or your laptop handy.

I scheduled my appointment for today on 2/27. My appointment is set to begin in two hours and I just get this lovely email:

Quote: Thank you for your appointment request. We are sorry, your appointment has been rejected.Reject reason:Hi;The consultant is not available today please reschedule the appointment as per your convenience.Your appointment details:2 Mar 2012 12:15 PM - 12:30 PM [America/Los_Angeles (GMT-8)]Free Personal Consultation[15 Minutes]Price: FreeConsultant: Ami

Originally Posted by GirlyEnthusiast /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I scheduled my appointment for today on 2/27. My appointment is set to begin in two hours and I just get this lovely email:

Ugh. what a bunch of crap. Thats just as bad as them sending out the wrong link. My consultation is supposed to be with her today, too, in about 4 hours. If they send me that, I'm giving up and just saying forget it. My other subs are so much easier. What an inconvenience.

Yeah, I have to do this consultation thing while at work and it's become a major annoyance. They didn't even give me instructions on how to reschedule. 

The $.01 code isn't working for me. :-( I guess I'll wait to see how the service is before i sign up. Can't really do any more subs!

Welp, I just got the cancellation. Thats the last straw for me, inconvenience me once, that's fine, but to do it a second time...nope. I'm over this, no subscription service is worth the hassle for me. 

yeah, i got the same cancel notice. i'll try once more with the appointment and then if it doesn't work i won't buy in the future. you would think that ami isn't the only person in the office to do these but who knows, maybe she is and perhaps there was an emergency/sickness.

yeah, i got the same cancel notice. i'll try once more with the appointment and then if it doesn't work i won't buy in the future. you would think that ami isn't the only person in the office to do these but who knows, maybe she is and perhaps there was an emergency/sickness.

She's not because my first appointment was with Christina. I'd be more forgiving if this was the first time this happened to me.

I had my consultation on Wednesday at 4pm and it wasn't too big of a hassle. I have an 8 month old and she was sitting on my lap while I did it. I chose to do the text chat since my little girl likes to squeal everytime she hears someone talking on the phone or something. I really hope that they send items that are as good as they are making it out to be. I am just worried that when it comes time to cancel (if it sucks) that it will be a big hassle, or like some people had problems with Julep Maven continuing to charge them even after they canceled. I really have my fingers crossed on this one. It took me MONTHS of stalking BB and the BB forum before I subscribed because I am so leary of signing up for things, but I took the leap and signed up for this one as soon as I saw the penny coupon.

Well, I'm annoyed.  I too got the cancellation email, and this was already my second reschedule. AND, when I went to sign up again, the coupon code no longer worked.  Guess I'll be passing on this one, after all.

You have to actually cancel your subscription and sign up again.  I've had to do it twice, and I am DONE.

Originally Posted by GirlyEnthusiast /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yeah, I have to do this consultation thing while at work and it's become a major annoyance. They didn't even give me instructions on how to reschedule. 

Call me crazy, but canceling all of these consultations and simultaneously deactivating the .01 code seems pretty shady to me, too.

Maybe.  But why not explain that, instead of just "Your appointment has been rejected".  Not even an apology for the inconvenience. Pretty unprofessional.  It's a small thing, I guess, but I'm really annoyed with it because I purposefully planned my day around this stupid consultation, because I work 2 p.m-10 p.m. and it was the only day available that I didn't work.  

Originally Posted by Pancua /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It could be they ran out of product.

Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld /img/forum/go_quote.gif

You have to actually cancel your subscription and sign up again.  I've had to do it twice, and I am DONE.
You've got to be kidding me.

Maybe she got sick so she had to stay home? And couldn't you have just e-mailed her to reschedule instead of cancelling then re-signing up? When I missed mine I just e-mailed her to reschedule and it was all fine.

Back