Sindulge Discussion

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Maybe.  But why not explain that, instead of just "Your appointment has been rejected".  Not even an apology for the inconvenience. Pretty unprofessional.  It's a small thing, I guess, but I'm really annoyed with it because I purposefully planned my day around this stupid consultation, because I work 2 p.m-10 p.m. and it was the only day available that I didn't work.  
Exactly. I'm sorry but I scheduled my consultation on February 27th. They should be bending over backwards for me considering they cancelled on such short notice and with a very curt email. Glad I signed up with a $5 visa gift card that I had laying around lol.

When it happened before, Ami told me to sign up again at whatever time suited me.  So if it's possible, they aren't on the same page about it.

Originally Posted by eclipsechick08 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Maybe she got sick so she had to stay home? And couldn't you have just e-mailed her to reschedule instead of cancelling then re-signing up? When I missed mine I just e-mailed her to reschedule and it was all fine.

Originally Posted by eclipsechick08 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Maybe she got sick so she had to stay home? And couldn't you have just e-mailed her to reschedule instead of cancelling then re-signing up? When I missed mine I just e-mailed her to reschedule and it was all fine.

Even if she did, an apology would be nice...seeing as this was the second time I'd scheduled. I'm absolutely done with this company, I already felt a little untrusting of them, and since I was supposed to have my meeting on MONDAY I am really mad. 

Even if she did, an apology would be nice...seeing as this was the second time I'd scheduled. I'm absolutely done with this company, I already felt a little untrusting of them, and since I was supposed to have my meeting on MONDAY I am really mad. 
I completely understand! An apology would have been much better. Hopefully they'll offer some sort of compensation in some way?

I've already cancelled, it's just not worth the hassle for another sample box.  I shouldn't have to reschedule a "consult" 3 times, and the third time, be expected to pay full price, when the problems were theirs.  Not a very good start for a brand new company, and it makes me not trust them! It's too bad, this one sounded like fun, but oh well. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I canceled too, as soon as I got that email. I replied to that email saying that it was a huge inconvenience and something that was supposed to be fun had become a real pain for me, because this was the second time it hadn't worked out. 

Sounds like a nigjtmare, Im sorry that happened to you guys. I guess maybe it was a good thing the code didnt work for me.

Originally Posted by yanelib27 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Sounds like a nigjtmare, Im sorry that happened to you guys. I guess maybe it was a good thing the code didnt work for me.

not like it matters, they skipped out on the meeting when I had paid full price too!! 
pissoff.gif

Even better, they returned my email, said I could set up a consultation for next week, and that they had reactivated the coupon code - yeah, coupon code still doesn't work. I'm done. 

Well, the first time I had to reschedule, she told me I had to sign up again and choose the best day for me. So after this, I cancelled again.  

WOA THATS ON ANOTHER LEVEL OF SUCKY :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by yanelib27 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

not like it matters, they skipped out on the meeting when I had paid full price too!! 
pissoff.gif

Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Even better, they returned my email, said I could set up a consultation for next week, and that they had reactivated the coupon code - yeah, coupon code still doesn't work. I'm done. 

At least they answered your email, lmao. I find this company almost comical at this point. 

Message to Christina:

My appointment was "rejected" because the consultant was not available. How
to I reschedule my appointment?

Hi Amber,

Thank you for contacting us and I apologize for the cancellation.  Please
let me know some times you are available next week and I will reschedule
your consultation.

Thanks,

Jaivin Karnani

I signed up for a penny. I could understand being irate if I had signed up for full price but seriously I spend 495 pennies on coffee everyday. I'm going to chalk it up to them being new & having glitches. Most of these subscription companies end up having some sort of problem in the beginning. I really hope that I don't end up eating my words but for now I'm going to stick it out.

My thoughts exactly :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by Amber Barrera /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Message to Christina:

Hi Amber,

your consultation.

Thanks,

Jaivin Karnani

I signed up for a penny. I could understand being irate if I had signed up for full price but seriously I spend 495 pennies on coffee everyday. I'm going to chalk it up to them being new & having glitches. Most of these subscription companies end up having some sort of problem in the beginning. I really hope that I don't end up eating my words but for now I'm going to stick it out.

My appointment was supposed to happen fifteen minutes ago...didn't happen. Not a good first impression.

A penny is one thing, but my time is a whole other thing to waste. 

Originally Posted by Amber Barrera /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Message to Christina:

Hi Amber,

your consultation.

Thanks,

Jaivin Karnani

I can totally understand that. I think this whole consultation thing is a bit weird. I think it would be much easier to just have a message area in our beauty profile where we could list things we would like to receive, problems we may be having, etc.

I'm okay with it for now because I was able to pick the times that were convenient for me & they will be working around my schedule instead of the other way around.

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

A penny is one thing, but my time is a whole other thing to waste. 

Back