(Spoilers) Julep March 2014

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Personally I'm stoked for the lip scrub. I was just about to buy Fresh's scrub, but was not stoked about it being in a pot (I hate the feeling of lip product under my nails...bleck!) so this will work out, even if I have to purchase it as an add-on. The lip product sounds good too, my lips need all the help they can get! 

Quote: Originally Posted by RenoFab /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  CAN'T WAIT FOR TOMORROW!!!!!
I may or may not be planning on staying up super late for spoiler/selection purposes.

Spoilers: I am.

Quote: Originally Posted by hrhvittoria /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I may or may not be planning on staying up super late for spoiler/selection purposes.

Spoilers: I am.
Do they usually post at midnight, or in the morning?

Quote: Originally Posted by Kelly Silva /img/forum/go_quote.gif
sssssh don't crush my dreams

Quote: Originally Posted by hrhvittoria /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  sssssh don't crush my dreams
Haha ok *crosses fingers they go up at midnight* 
wink.gif

OH MY GOODNESS it is already almost the 20th?!?!?! Anywho, I know they spoiled the add on product but I feel like by now they spoil a couple colors too. Or they at least have a Facebook post saying if we get 1,000,000 likes we will show you a color blah blah blah but not even that has been posted. Am I misremembering?

Quote: Originally Posted by ElizabethStreet /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  OH MY GOODNESS it is already almost the 20th?!?!?! Anywho, I know they spoiled the add on product but I feel like by now they spoil a couple colors too. Or they at least have a Facebook post saying if we get 1,000,000 likes we will show you a color blah blah blah but not even that has been posted. Am I misremembering?
seriously, I think it's really weird that there are no color spoilers.

Looking at the Julep FB page, going back I don't remember there being any color spoilers. Just product spoilers, which they already did. I don't think there will be anything more until tomorrow. 
icon_cry.gif

The window opens up in the morning. I remember I came home at like 2am on the 20th of last month, & when I checked Julep it still didn't have anything posted yet. I'd assume it all opens at around 6-7am PST.

Quote: Originally Posted by Kelly Silva /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Looking at the Julep FB page, going back I don't remember there being any color spoilers. Just product spoilers, which they already did. I don't think there will be anything more until tomorrow. 
icon_cry.gif

They have had color spoilers in the past and it usually is just a black and white photo of one of the boxes swatched and say they will reveal the color when that photo gets a certain amount of likes and once they hit that goal and reveal the picture in color they usually delete the black and white. They have done it for several months but usually do this sometime the during the day before box selection opens. So I agree I don't think we will get that this month and we will just have to be patient until tomorrow womp womp 

I feel like they go live 9AM EST?? 

Anyway, I'd super love for my tax refund to arrive, so I can feel less guilty about all the shopping I want to do!

Quote: Originally Posted by rachelshine /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I feel like they go live 9AM EST?? 

Anyway, I'd super love for my tax refund to arrive, so I can feel less guilty about all the shopping I want to do!
That sounds about right, I recall the timestamp of the emails to be about 6-6:20am PST. I usually don't see it til I get to work around 9am PST. Hopefully the add-ons aren't super popular this month, I'll be bummed if I miss out on the lip scrub. 

Quote: Originally Posted by hellorigby /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  That sounds about right, I recall the timestamp of the emails to be about 6-6:20am PST. I usually don't see it til I get to work around 9am PST. Hopefully the add-ons aren't super popular this month, I'll be bummed if I miss out on the lip scrub. 
I had to check, my last two emails arrived about 8AM PST.

The window opens up in the AM but usually the blog page with the colors goes up in the middle of the night. 

I'm hoping maybe midnight PST. 
smile.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by allistra44 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  The window opens up in the AM but usually the blog page with the colors goes up in the middle of the night. 

I'm hoping maybe midnight PST. 
smile.gif

No time stamps for those... *crosses fingers* for midnight!

I'm up so early that the window is still closed!  :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I'm on the West Coast, and I got up extra early this morning for no particular reason (okay, really, I had to go to the bathroom, and it didn't make sense to go back to bed for less than half an hour), so I was all ready for work before I usually even get up.  Which is ten minutes ago.  I should just go to work now.  That's where the free coffee lives.  (I still usually have to get up so early that I think I'm usually headed for or on the bus when the window opens,  I just don't usually have time to dig into it until then.)

Back