[SPOILERS] Secret Santa 2013 Presents Revealed!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is an all-text thing!  Type the following without the spaces in the brackets: [ spoiler ] Whatever is in here will be under the spoiler tag! [ /spoiler ]
You are amazing thanks!

I'm all aquiver with antici...pation.

Someone needs to open a present, so I can live through their happiness lol.

I WANNA SEE ALL OF THE PRETTY THINGSSSS
mad.gif

I have been trying to post about my amazing SS gifts for the past couple of hours but something keeps coming up.. My phone died.. my baby isn't feeling well... my phone froze.. now I can post pictures from my phone but can't write anything so I have to type on my computer and then upload pictures from my phone in a second post because for some reason my phone is really screwed up right now.  Words cannot adequately describe how touched I am by this gift.  My girl put so much thought and effort into my gift and I definitely shed quite a few tears while opening it.  Each gift was individually wrapped and came with a cute little rhyming note and then on the back she wrote why she chose the gift.  The idea was to open one gift a day for 25 days, but I'm the absolute worst when it comes to stuff like this.. lol I have zero will power so she gave me the go ahead to tear into everything!   Trekkersangel you made me so very happy and I am beyond grateful!!  You spoiled me absolutely rotten and I love everything!!  Seriously there isn't one thing that I don't absolutely love.  My favorite item though is the one you made for me.. I love it!!   I'm going to grab my phone and post pictures now.. I wanted to be able to write a little something next to each picture saying why I loved each item so much that you picked but again my phone is all crazy... and I am so very sleep deprived right now from being up with this sick baby but I will message you tomorrow : )  I still can't believe how amazing everything is.. I just keep going to my new pile of goodies and playing with all of it.. THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!

Had to jump back on the computer.. only have a second because baby woke up and is crying.. HOW AMAZING IS ALL THIS???!!!!  She even sent my 3 little girls gifts and they felt so super special helping Mommy open her presents and having a present to keep for themself!

Quote: Originally Posted by heartsandwhimsy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Had to jump back on the computer.. only have a second because baby woke up and is crying.. HOW AMAZING IS ALL THIS???!!!!  She even sent my 3 little girls gifts and they felt so super special helping Mommy open her presents and having a present to keep for themself!
This is too amazing!! Way to set the bar high! @trekkersangel lol

Quote: Originally Posted by slinka /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I'm all aquiver with antici...pation.

Someone needs to open a present, so I can live through their happiness lol.

I WANNA SEE ALL OF THE PRETTY THINGSSSS
mad.gif

Love the 10 things I hate about you reference!!

Totally AWESOME:)

@heartsandwhimsy - thank you for posting photos!!! I hope your little one is feeling much better.

Posts consolidated and merged.

This is such a beautiful gift, love it. I'm not quite sure I'll go this route because my person is probably more of the type to open it all at once :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> also....

Dear Santee, I'm afraid your present will be sent out a little later than the 1st because of a few things I'm waiting on, but I promise it will be worth while.

To my SS, I wanted to especially thank you today for thinking of me and taking time out of your busy day to do this. Know that whatever you send me will be appreciated  and I can't promise that it won't make me teary eye opening it. 

I was thinking how touched that I was by this gift and I have to say that I have never in all my life received a gift that was so well thought out and so just for me. Growing up in an incredibly dysfunctional family the holidays were never something to look forward to. I only recently started enjoying the holidays once I had children of my own and could make it special for them. Nobody has ever taken the time or effort to do something like this for me and it truly is something that I will remember always.

Happy Thanksgiving to the best & most loving group of ladies I know! I feel like the holidays are SO special this year just getting to know some crazy make up addicts like myself. This whole secret Santa thing has helped me really get to know people, their joys, their struggles, their amazing accomplishments. It has made me thankful for all of you. I know I've grown as a person just having all of you touch my life in some way by the words you say & the wonderful things I hear you do for others. Yes, make up talk is full of the best, most caring, brilliant, corky, most amazing people ever! Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Back