[SPOILERS] Secret Santa 2013 Presents Revealed!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's here! It's here! My SS is Angienharry and boy, oh boy did she spoil me!

She sent me a box of happiness! My gifts are:

Maybelline Lasting Drama gel liner in Eggplant, I've been wanting this shade gel liner for a while.

ELF Daily brush cleaner, I needed this so bad and never remembered to order before my no-buy!

Aloe Cozy Socks!!!! Everytime I bought a pair I felt guilty and gave them to Momma, now I have a pair of my very own. I'll be wearing these to bed tonight!

Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate bar 3.5 ounces! Score!!!!

Stila Portrait of a Perfect Eye Palette!! omg happy happy me!

I loved every single gift, but my most favorite, blew-me-away gift is......
(insert drumroll)

Cooking in Oz!!!!! Holy cats a Wizard of Oz themed cookbook! I screamed when I opened it, I collect cookbooks and adore WoO,anything Judy Garland and had never even heard of this book before.

Angie, thank you so many million times, you touched my heart so deeply with your choices and every time I read or prepare a recipe from Cooking in Oz I will think of you and your kindness,

She sent me a box of happiness! My gifts are: Maybelline Lasting Drama gel liner in Eggplant, I've been wanting this shade gel liner for a while. ELF Daily brush cleaner, I needed this so bad and never remembered to order before my no-buy! Aloe Cozy Socks!!!! Everytime I bought a pair I felt guilty and gave them to Momma, now I have a pair of my very own. I'll be wearing these to bed tonight! Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate bar 3.5 ounces! Score!!!! Stila Portrait of a Perfect Eye Palette!! omg happy happy me!  I loved every single gift, but my most favorite, blew-me-away gift is...... (insert drumroll) Cooking in Oz!!!!! Holy cats a Wizard of Oz themed cookbook! I screamed when I opened it, I collect cookbooks and adore WoO,anything Judy Garland and had never even heard of this book before.   Angie, thank you so many million times, you touched my heart so deeply with your choices and every time I read or prepare a recipe from Cooking in Oz I will think of you and your kindness,  
Ooh a box full of fun! Congrats & great job to your Santa! This is so fun! I love seeing people's goodies! Post some pics so we can gawk at it all!

Y

She sent me a box of happiness! My gifts are: Maybelline Lasting Drama gel liner in Eggplant, I've been wanting this shade gel liner for a while. ELF Daily brush cleaner, I needed this so bad and never remembered to order before my no-buy! Aloe Cozy Socks!!!! Everytime I bought a pair I felt guilty and gave them to Momma, now I have a pair of my very own. I'll be wearing these to bed tonight! Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate bar 3.5 ounces! Score!!!! Stila Portrait of a Perfect Eye Palette!! omg happy happy me!  I loved every single gift, but my most favorite, blew-me-away gift is...... (insert drumroll) Cooking in Oz!!!!! Holy cats a Wizard of Oz themed cookbook! I screamed when I opened it, I collect cookbooks and adore WoO,anything Judy Garland and had never even heard of this book before.   Angie, thank you so many million times, you touched my heart so deeply with your choices and every time I read or prepare a recipe from Cooking in Oz I will think of you and your kindness,  
Yeah!! So glad you liked everything!! After totally stalking your posts, profile, and questionnaires, I knew I wanted to get a cookbook and when I found the wizard of oz one, I knew it was the perfect one. The stila palette was meant to be the big thing but the cookbook ended up being my favorite too!!

Quote: Originally Posted by Kristine Walker /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Maybelline Lasting Drama gel liner in Eggplant, I've been wanting this shade gel liner for a while.

ELF Daily brush cleaner, I needed this so bad and never remembered to order before my no-buy!

Aloe Cozy Socks!!!! Everytime I bought a pair I felt guilty and gave them to Momma, now I have a pair of my very own. I'll be wearing these to bed tonight!

(insert drumroll)

Cooking in Oz!!!!! Holy cats a Wizard of Oz themed cookbook! I screamed when I opened it, I collect cookbooks and adore WoO,anything Judy Garland and had never even heard of this book before.

Angie, thank you so many million times, you touched my heart so deeply with your choices and every time I read or prepare a recipe from Cooking in Oz I will think of you and your kindness,

That is such a cute & thoughtful gift! 
smile.gif

Love seeing what everyone is getting!

Quote: Originally Posted by Kristine Walker /img/forum/go_quote.gif

(insert drumroll)

That cookbook looks so cool!  What an awesome present!!

I really hope that my girl posts on here when she gets hers. I put a lot into stalking her and tracking down her stuff and fighting with the postal people and companies' electronic devices that keep telling them to cancel my orders cause my address is "invalid" according to the modern world.

I guess I just want to know that she liked it so much, that she'd post her happiness here! lol. Is it wrong to want that? =p

The gifts posted here so far have been awesome- such thoughtful, thoughtful (And generous!) people here!

Quote: Originally Posted by trekkersangel /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ooh a box full of fun! Congrats & great job to your Santa!

This is so fun! I love seeing people's goodies! Post some pics so we can gawk at it all!
That's awesome that you live in Williamsburg!  One of my close friends from college is a blacksmith at Colonial Williamsburg.

Also, that Halloween photo of you and your fam is INCREDIBLE!

That's awesome that you live in Williamsburg!  One of my close friends from college is a blacksmith at Colonial Williamsburg. Also, that Halloween photo of you and your fam is INCREDIBLE!
We are military & are stationed at Langley AFB right now, but can't live on base because of the size of our family. We actually live in a little town in VA but we are close to Williamsburg & claim it since most people have heard if it. We took the kids to the Yankee candle factory flagship store today to see Santa & play in the "snow room." It's a fun place. And thank you for the costume compliment. Halloween is my favorite holiday. I make our family theme costumes every year. I love doing it.

We are military & are stationed at Langley AFB right now, but can't live on base because of the size of our family. We actually live in a little town in VA but we are close to Williamsburg & claim it since most people have heard if it. We took the kids to the Yankee candle factory flagship store today to see Santa & play in the "snow room." It's a fun place. And thank you for the costume compliment. Halloween is my favorite holiday. I make our family theme costumes every year. I love doing it.
I lived in Virginia for three years before we were stationed in New York. We lived in Newport News. I miss the area so much.

I've been a re-enactor at Colonial Williamsburg before!  I know, I'm betraying my super-cool roots here, but I've done Revolutionary War re-enactment with my family since the second grade.  It's actually so much fun to be in costume at places like Williamsburg and Mount Vernon.  People treat you completely differently, like you're all part of a secret society... that dresses funny on weekends.  It's kind of a good thing I don't live near Williamsburg, because I would drink gallons of the sparkling cider from The King's Arms EVERY DAY if I could.

Awesome nerd dance break!  
yess.gif

I got my other gifts from Stefanie today! It made my day SO much better! 

Lots of chocolate, Christmas Peeps, Lindor Truffles, Runts, Life Savers, Nerds & Sweetheart ornaments...tons of candy, lol! Chocolate-mint tea, sequined black scarf, giant purple stocking, vanilla lotion, yarn, crochet hooks, weekly planner, TONS of polishes, e.l.f. lip stain & lip crayon, e.l.f. blush, NYC blush & eyeshadow, mini Stainiac, mini Youngblood Finishing Powder, necklaces, bracelets, eyeliners, 3 sets of lashes...and I'm probably leaving some things out :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 
Oh, the cat toys are missing from the pics...they were quickly confiscated by the cat ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Many thanks! 

Spoiler pics:

PUTTING A PIC IN A SPOILER

Open up a spoiler, type in some spaces to get the tan box to appear in the main editor/typing section. Click in the tan section and add a picture as you would normally but just in the tan field

Back