Starlooks August 2014

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I skipped this month, but am living vicariously through you guys...as soon as someone gets it pictures, please!

I've had a shipping notice for several days but I don't live in CA so I wait for my box a little longer than some subscribers do. My mystery items shipped out super fast from date of purchase, though. 

Still waiting on my mystery items and my box would be great if they all ccame together so I can roll around in my pretties.

To do a spoiler type [ spoiler ] without the spaces. Then put whatever you want behind a spoiler. Then  type [ /spoiler ] without the spaces.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please post your photos and reviews in the thread, not links to your blog/Instagram/etc.! Posting the links is actually a violation of MUT's terms of service, and they will be removed.

Ahhh!!! Of course the month I unsub, you guys get something I've been wanting to try from them! Hopefully, I will have the money to buy this as a past box before they run out (that's what happened last time you guys got the one item!) Enjoy your pretties everyone!

You're welcome @@Kimmist13

@@meaganola Actually, how about posting reviews in our Review Center? :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I find the Review Center to be very confusing to use.   Is it just me?  I look at it and it seems that isn't as nice as our monthly threads here where we review the boxes and contents as a group. 

Are there instructions for dummies like me?  Can we do review threads as a group and not as individuals - like August 2014 Starlooks Review thread where everyone can post their reviews on it?

Back