Starlooks August 2014

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have four - a pink one(orbit), a gold (sun) one, a bronze-green one (wyld)  and my favorite, which is a  deep blue-green called orion.  The last two I use a lot
Thanks! I was looking at Wyld and that is sold out and Orion looks beautiful!

I have orion as well. I haven't used it yet, but I eyed it for a long long time before I got it. This  just reminded me that I had it....and I'm going to wear it tomorrow!

I have Jupiter (magenta colour), Sun, Orion, The black, the brown, and the deep blue. They are all amazing I would like to get all of them. Sun is my least favourite. I want to get a green and I want to get Mars which has a red tint to it.

I LOVE the eyeliner pots too.  If you're looking for Orion. . . I'd get it in the past November 2013 Starbox for $25.  For $25 you get the Orion liner, their AWESOME eyeliner brush (to apply these liners like butter), & a 5 shade eyeshadow palette.  

:)

I LOVE the eyeliner pots too.  If you're looking for Orion. . . I'd get it in the past November 2013 Starbox for $25.  For $25 you get the Orion liner, their AWESOME eyeliner brush (to apply these liners like butter), & a 5 shade eyeshadow palette.  

That's how I got mine...I bought it with the 50% off code the sent a month or two ago.

I wish they'd do that again.

I have Jupiter (magenta colour), Sun, Orion, The black, the brown, and the deep blue. They are all amazing I would like to get all of them. Sun is my least favourite. I want to get a green and I want to get Mars which has a red tint to it.
Jupiter sounds interesting! Thanks for that.

Thanks! I'll see if that box is still available.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I subscribed to this box 2x? Anyways, just pulled out the pot of the Longwear eyeliner I got in some box. It's black and I used it for the first time today and really liked it! Did a great cat eye and it went on so smooth. Does anyone have any of the other colors of the Longwear eyeliner that you would recommend?
I have 4 Orion (LOVE LOVE LOVE), Cosmos (a LOVELY purple that I also adore), Sun (Which is fun) and Milky Way (which isn't as opaque white as I would like but is very pretty and useful and glides on like butter)

I Highly recommend all the colors I've tried and hope to eventually own all of them.

I didn't get a shipping notice for my survey item - it just showed up.
Still have a feeling it is for the free survey item since I live in Canada maybe they need to give me a tracking? I am just wondering since I am the only one who got a shipping notice last week... 

However, there is no info provided yet on the tracking so it could also be the box.. i cant wait to see what we get!

Anyone get their boxes yet????? I am so curious and I got shipping notice last week.

Back