Starlooks June 2014 (SPOILERS)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my box!

• Cream Blush in "Fallen Angel"
  • Infinity Lipstick in "Limitless"
  • Infinity Eyeliner in "Sun"
Also, information about the Elleira Collective hair care subscription. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

SL1.png

SL2.png
Thank you for that!!!!

Ooh, I like this box a lot.  I think I'll actually use all three products.  One of them is definitely out of my comfort zone, but I like that about it.  The other two are colors I'm thrilled to use, especially the lip product.  GORGEOUS.  SO excited to get mine now.

Thank you for posting.

I got my box!

• Cream Blush in "Fallen Angel"
  • Infinity Lipstick in "Limitless"
  • Infinity Eyeliner in "Sun"
 Also, information about the Elleira Collective hair care subscription.  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

SL1.png

SL2.png
Unexpected items but I'm really excited to get this box and play around with the items.

I have been looking for inspirations with one of the products

yellow eyeliner!! lol

I found some cool pics - I really like how Scarlett pulled it off here - I could do this look

scarlett-johansson-yellow-shadow.jpg

this is also pretty nice and looks easy.  I really like her lipstick! 

large.jpg

I'm thinking I'll be rehoming the eyeliner simply because I have probably half a dozen eyeshadows in very similar shades.  I can pull it off (a GDE OTM in this sort of color was actually what sent me down the indie pigment rabbit hole even though it's my second least favorite color, and I will wear any crazy shade now, especially on my lids), but it seems like a waste to keep it when I have a perfectly good alternate destination for it.

No. What's that? Lol
you can put a  highlighter anywhere you want "light" to catch and reflect - it adds a glow to skin - the top of your checkbones, down the bridge of your nose, under your eyebrows, right above your cupid lips - or even, after you apply your lipstick, in the middle of your lips just to add some gleam.  You have such beautiful skin that I think this color would work lovely as a highlighter

I've attached some pics in the spoiler so you can see some examples

here the top circle is where you would place the highlighter

orig.jpg

she has it on the top of cheekbones, at the corner of her eyes,the bridge of her nose

Use-Highlighter-0012.jpg

JLo is a perfect example of a star using highlighers to achieve that glow

jlo-glowing-skin.jpg

14-best-highlighters-intro-slide.jpg

My box came early yay! I think this might be my favorite box since the Feb '13 box (which will probably forever be my fave!). I haven't put the colors on my face yet, just swatched, but they are great.

One of them was something I had on my SummerSwap list (the yellow liner)! The lip product feels very fall/winter to me, but I really like it. Very excited to try everything out!

Did you guys notice there is no silly extra? Not complaining, just an observation :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Last edited by a moderator:
Got mine today!! The lipstick is pretty dark and not what I would have expected for June-but I'll wear it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> and the blush is more like a highlighter for me, or a blush color I'd put under another blush. Love the eyeliner pot-I wear gold on my lower lashes a lot to open them up so this will definitely get used!!

Oh no mine was delivered early, and I'm at the beach for the night. Hope it doesn't melt in my mailbox.
Mine sat in my mailbox in the AZ sun all day and everything was just fine.  Great box, even though I don't do lip products - the rest of the items are perfect.  

Back