Birchbox April 2015 (Spoilers)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
omg the tote is absolutely gorgeous...I don't need it at all lol...but ugh so beautiful!

Last edited by a moderator:
Weirdly enough, I just bought the notebooks in my last Birchbox order, and while I think the tumblr is absolutely gorgeous, I don't need another one- I have at least a dozen that I barley use! :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I told myself I didn't need to spend the money on the tote because I really don't need ANOTHER bag but like you said, as soon as I saw how roomy it was I just could NOT resist it!! I feel like it's the perfect bag for Spring/Summer to take on day trips or to the beach!

I can't decide which box I want. . they're all so good!  I might go for the Rifle Paper Co. box and choose the Jouer blush (I love Jouer, but haven't tried their blush yet.  That color looks perfect for spring!).   

I'm very tempted by the tote, it's a gorgeous print and looks both sturdy and roomy.  Decision, decisions.  

Are you all keeping your boxes?  I've been recycling mine, though I might regret it since they said there will be some kind of a fun event at the end of the year and encouraged us to keep our boxes.  

Just got my April spoiler email, next month looks awesome! Picking one of the mad men boxes for my mom and the jouer PYS form myself.

Those add ons are soooo tempting!!! Not sure I can resist!

Even adding a second sub for this month is super tempting, for those boxes alone!

She was so pretty in the video. I'm still leaning toward the Jane Iredale lip stain, and I think I'm try for the New York Mad Men box.

I LOVE the Rifle Paper box design. I'd actually do Plus this month if only I didn't have too many notepads, drink cups and a new tote already. But big props for the beautiful products.

It looks like we might have to share to get the early selection this month. They didn't say anything about ACES having priority. I did share and wondered why I didn't get the extra 10 points - now we know - but some people seem to have gotten points anyway. Oh well.

Thursday can't come soon enough. <3

EDIT: strike that comment - I swear I read the text twice, but now I see the comment at the bottom that ACES will have early choice. Sorry if I scared anyone.

Does anyone know if you sign up with a new account can you choose the curated box or do you not get that option because you missed the PYS window?

If you sign up before the 27th I think you get to choose but don't hold me to that.

I finally decided which one I want becuAse all of the options are so great.

1st choice- New York curated

2nd choice- California curated

3rd choice- jouer PYS

the 27th is my 27th bday so hopefully I get one of those options. If not, I'll leave it up to chance.

I think I will go with the California box on the main. I was thinking of cancelling the second sub but the riffle paper box is so freaking cute. Maybe I will leave one up to chance. 

oh and the add on - tumbler & notepads.   I think that is just so pretty and I can never have enough tumblers.

I have a question for anyone who has the answer. Can you add both add on's? I did the notebook tumbler set, and then went back and added the tote. Both on the same account. Is that allowed?

1) grabbed the tote. Perfect teacher bag and I can never have enough totes!

2) think I'm going to do the NY box on one account and Jane iredale on another. Or not choose a PYS.

3) debating whether or not to grab the tumbler too. It's sooooooo pretty

I have a question for anyone who has the answer. Can you add both add on's? I did the notebook tumbler set, and then went back and added the tote. Both on the same account. Is that allowed?
I'm pretty sure I remember people doing this before, but I can't say for sure as I've never done it- I'm assuming they allow it- why wouldn't they want to make more money? haha ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I just sent the video link to my mom as I normally choose products for her each month, but there were just way too many great choices. She was VERY excited and decided to go with the New York Box. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

I love the curated boxes but they're always sort of a let down for me when the time comes to see my samples. I love getting the surprise of what's going to be in my box, plus it makes for a more interesting review than getting the same curated box as so many other people. So long-winded rambling explanation short: I chose the Jane Iredale lippie. I love the brand, and I'm not fond of the other two choices, so I'm hoping I'll enjoy the shade of the tint! Plus the added tote is just making me even more excited since it's my first birchbox plus product ever! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Yes! I got both too.

i really wanted a cargo blush and los cabos looks perfect for spring/summer!  I don't like peach colors on my lips but my cheeks love them!

The BB website is moving as slow as molasses for me. I really want the NY Mad Men box! I was just catching up on season 7 today so I know it's fate lol

For some reason when I try to "share" my box for early access I get a completely blank page. Is anyone else having this problem?

Back