Lip Monthly

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually read the message boards on this site constantly and never sign up but I finally did today! I had checked here to see if anyone had received their lip monthlys yet. I just got mine this morning. I am a little bit underwhelmed but it wasn't terrible. Are you allowed to post pictures here of the boxes? 

I actually read the message boards on this site constantly and never sign up but I finally did today! I had checked here to see if anyone had received their lip monthlys yet. I just got mine this morning. I am a little bit underwhelmed but it wasn't terrible. Are you allowed to post pictures here of the boxes? 
YES! You are most definitely allowed to post pictures here of any of your boxes!

YES! You are most definitely allowed to post pictures here of any of your boxes!
oh okay! I just wasn't sure about spoilers or anything like that? But heres the one I got this morning:

ra5bmx.jpg

It was good for the promotional price of the 10 dollars but I don't think it's worth 20 dollars. 

Hmmm...I know that Ultraflesh isn't in production anymore. You can still find their stuff on discontinued product shops, but they haven't been sold in stores for a long time. About 2 years ago, Sephora clearanced all of their Ultraflesh products and I remember buying a few.

The Stila glaze lip liner doesn't seem to be a current Stila product either, so it's possibly discontinued stock.

The Hard Candy Lip Tattoo seems also to be a discontinued product.

Only the GlamNatural lip cream seems to be a current product from the manufacturer and it is indeed $20 on the company website..

Not excited for my box to arrive after seeing the pic. I think I'll be unsubscribimg... If I want discontinued products I'll go choose my own.

Mine is out for delivery today.  I am not happy with discontinued products....as stated above, it I want those I'll get them myself.

I am curious to see if they will refund the June charge or make me take that box too. 

A bit disappointed for discontinued products but it isn't too bad for $10 dollars.  I might stick around for a couple more months just to see if they improve and expand.  Had it be more than $10 a month, I would definitely unsubscribe right away.

Okay...so today I'm feeling a little more solicitious about this box.  While I realize that the products (except for the GlamNatural) may be discontinued, I am still able to try out a brand to determine if I would like to try their other products.  I'm not sure if Ultraflesh is even in business anymore, but since it was a non-lip bonus item I can live with it.

I'm not a fan of any of the colors I got though!  The Stila lip liner is very bright...but I might be able to mix it somehow.  And, that's why I'm trying out these kits, to get out of my comfort zone.

The GlamNatural is just weird for me.  It feels super nice going on, is totally weightless.  But, it is more like a lipstick lookswise than a gloss.  And for me it is a very chalky opaque (and shows every flaw on my lips..which are in horrible conditon right now).  If I put a gloss on over it it works okay. 

The Hard Candy isn't my color, but it sure is long wearing!

I haven't tried the sample of the blush yet. 

So, since I have already been charged for June, I think I'll try another month to see how it goes. 

A bit disappointed for discontinued products but it isn't too bad for $10 dollars.  I might stick around for a couple more months just to see if they improve and expand.  Had it be more than $10 a month, I would definitely unsubscribe right away.
Isn't it 20 dollars? I thought 10 dollars was only the promo price for the first box or am I thinking or something else

I think we get to keep the $10 price forever. The promotion was something like half off for life.

Mine still hasn't arrived but since June is paid for, I'll be giving them one more shot too. It's a tad annoying to wait about 2 months for box of discontinued products but maybe it'll improve.

Hi everyone!

Found this forum while searching about Lip Monthly since I'm unsure about the products that I received in my box. And after reading your thoughts here, I'm hesitant to even use any of them tbh. Also, I noticed that this lip gloss from Hard Candy has this green stuff inside the gloss, which I'm not sure if that is supposed to be there or not. And noticed how the pink lip gloss sticker (I think from Lipology) looks kinda old/dirty?  :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Have you girls noticed something similar? 

I've tried emailing the company but I've not had any replies yet.

photo-41-e1400783269565.jpg

Okay, at the risk of sounding completely stupid, I can't figure out how to login to my Lip Monthly account. I've looked at that page multiple times and the only thing I can find is a JOIN link and no login. I want to sign in and cancel before they get crazy and charge me for July before receiving a June box again.

@HelpMeSleep.. they removed the Log In link.  I've complained to them quite a few times that their Log In does not work.  It always says error every time you try to log in.  So maybe they removed them cause it's not working.  I think you will have to email them at [email protected].

My Hard Candy Lip Tattoo also has green moldy looking things in them around the brush bristles and all around at the opening of the clear gloss side.  I've emailed them about it.  Not good at all. 

Mine has moldy green stuff too. So nasty. I actually wanted to try that too. I just sent them an email about that as well as not being able to log in and wanting to cancel. I am not happy.

I just signed up with a promo for my first box for $5.00. I hope it will be easy to cancel if I'm not satisfied :/ If anyone is interested, the code is SUMMERLIPS and it is for the first 500 members. 

Back