Lip Monthly

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just signed up for this today and was stumped when I couldn't figure out how to login to my account. Which is how I ended up here after googling lipmonthly.com. 

After reading everyone's input I've emailed the company and asked for a full refund as well as cancellation of my subscription. Hopefully they come through! 

This one could be a really neat subscription box because there is none that offer only lip products.  I would so be into this but I don't like the reviews I've seen.  I think I am going to hold out until a few more boxes have come out and see what happens with those. 

Thanks for sharing your information!!

@@jednashley I just googled "lip monthly" and found another subscription called Lip Factory Inc. It looks like they provide mostly lip samples mixed with some other general beauty products. It's also $22 as opposed to $10. But you're right, I don't think any other subscription provides only lip products (which I'm sort of obsessing over lately). What a disappointment  -_- /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Finally got a response from them! I can post the exact email when I get home but they canceled so I won't be billed for July and apparently I'll get a replacement for the green lip gloss with the June box.

That is great that they will replace the lipgloss and are fine canceling your subscription boxes.  I have usually gotten sub boxes to replace items that are broken, old, etc. but for some reason I feel like most boxes (especially newer ones) always screw me on the billing and canceling - like they will hurry and bill for the next month and say that it will be canceled afte that, ya know.  I hate that!  Sounds like their customer service might be alright.

I finally got a response as well:

"Thanks for your email and my apologies about the strange product. We'll be sending you either a replacement for the lipgloss or a different extra product in your box next month."

Thanks a lot!
Rachel

I will unsubscribe if next month's box is also a disappointment in regards to discontinued and moldy products.

@@jednashley I just googled "lip monthly" and found another subscription called Lip Factory Inc. It looks like they provide mostly lip samples mixed with some other general beauty products. It's also $22 as opposed to $10. But you're right, I don't think any other subscription provides only lip products (which I'm sort of obsessing over lately). What a disappointment  -_- /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
caroleann0215  I do subscribe to lip factory but so far it is very similar to ipsy (except everything is always full size)...I was hoping that it would be all lip products :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Not necessarily disappointing but kinda misleading with the name.
 Lip Factory does an all lips box once a quarter. The next one should be in July.

Finally got a response from them! I can post the exact email when I get home but they canceled so I won't be billed for July and apparently I'll get a replacement for the green lip gloss with the June box.
Thanks for posting...I was coming here to see if anyone had any luck with cancelling their subscription.  I think I'm going to cancel today (will still get the June box I guess) and will resub after awhile if things start to look up.

This one could be a really neat subscription box because there is none that offer only lip products.  I would so be into this but I don't like the reviews I've seen.  I think I am going to hold out until a few more boxes have come out and see what happens with those. 

Thanks for sharing your information!!
I somehow came across a sub box called The Lipstick Crate that is supposed to be all lip products.  I know nothing about them though and haven't had a chance to check around for reviews, etc.

That is great that they will replace the lipgloss and are fine canceling your subscription boxes.  I have usually gotten sub boxes to replace items that are broken, old, etc. but for some reason I feel like most boxes (especially newer ones) always screw me on the billing and canceling - like they will hurry and bill for the next month and say that it will be canceled afte that, ya know.  I hate that!  Sounds like their customer service might be alright.
Yeah, I'm still wary of them since that was the third email I sent over a few week time span... and the first one they responded to. But I'm really happy they are replacing the moldy looking one and that I don't have to worry about another July charge before I even get my June box.

Thanks for posting...I was coming here to see if anyone had any luck with cancelling their subscription.  I think I'm going to cancel today (will still get the June box I guess) and will resub after awhile if things start to look up.
Yeah, I might resub down the road if they seem to be doing better but if I do, I definitely want to coordinate my first time ordering so that's it's after the time of the month when boxes are already received. I can't stand being billed for 2 months before I receive one.

I somehow came across a sub box called The Lipstick Crate that is supposed to be all lip products.  I know nothing about them though and haven't had a chance to check around for reviews, etc.
Ouu this looks interesting! Thanks for sharing. I think I'm gonna try a month.

I also got a response this morning. I've been cancelled for any future subscriptions but was told they wouldn't refund my original payment, which sucks. 

Oh and my first box will be delivered in SEPTEMBER. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I just subscribed. I took the 4 month deal. It looks like an ok box for the price (10$/month). And we don't have anything besides Glossybox in Norway. So really hope I will like their upcomming boxes. I think the first one looked pretty nice though. My first box will be July! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

So I just got charged for July's box already when they haven't even shipped out June's yet.  Definitely canceling for sure.  This is just bad business practice. 

Has anyone been able to get them to cancel your sub?  I've emailed several times and no luck...

Has anyone been able to get them to cancel your sub?  I've emailed several times and no luck...

I emailed them on Saturday to cancel my subscription and I heard back from them today with a confirmation.  However, in the past when I've emailed them about other issues, it once has taken over a week before I heard back from them and it was because I had to email them again.

Why is it that I signed up for this the end of May but wont receive my first box until July, that is  total bummer!

Back