NewBeauty Testtube March 2014

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by Ann Tucci /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I've actually received both the oil and a tarte blush in past NBTT's and I love them both, so I wouldn't be bummed with either repeat.  But what I really want to know is where the heck is my dang tube!
I haven't subscribed in years, so idk how long it normally takes. Do they send out shipping e-mails? I haven't received any sort of info as to whether or not my tube has shipped or not lol :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by MissJexie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I haven't subscribed in years, so idk how long it normally takes. Do they send out shipping e-mails? I haven't received any sort of info as to whether or not my tube has shipped or not lol :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
If you go and log on to your account they have a tracking number on there, at least mine does and I never received a tracking email.

I signed up three days ago for the March Test Tube. Im really hoping I receive the variation with the Tarte blush. That's honestly the main reason I decided to try Test Tube. lol Plus I really want that Vitamin C serum and the variation I saw didn't include that. Hmmm

Ok, just saw the third posting on the variation I saw last night. This one was posted on New Beauty's facebook page. Has this ever happened before??

Quote: Originally Posted by Classynfun /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ok, just saw the third posting on the variation I saw last night. This one was posted on New Beauty's facebook page. Has this ever happened before??
That's what Im wondering! I really want the variation with the blush, vitamin e and ybf primer. 

I signed up for the Tarte blush, glam glow and the Vit C serum....I had no idea there could be variations.  ugh.

Honestly, I've never seen variations before. Why do I have the feeling that I will be wanting to trade my whole darn tube? Meaning, I'll end up with that variation all of you want! Lol

I've never seen variations either but I just saw someone post a totally different tube than I got on Facebook!  Whoa.  I got the Tarte Blush and I love it but this gal didn't even get that at all.  She got some stuff from older tubes instead.

I got the regular tube with the Tarte blush  etc,

My beauty to go items are: Hydroxatone instant wrinkle filler, Phytolisse perfect smoothing shampoo, Glymed Intense Peptide skin recovery system and a foil of Rodial stem cell super-food facial oil.

Great...didn't know there were variations. I bought the tube for the glam glow and it's a 10! The variations are being posted on Facebook?

Great...didn't know there were variations. I bought the tube for the glam glow and it's a 10! The variations are being posted on Facebook?
Both variations I've seen include its a 10 and Glam Glow so you're all set either way. I first saw it on Youtube but someone posted theirs on NewBeautys facebook page.

I got the regular tube with the Tarte blush  etc, My beauty to go items are: Hydroxatone instant wrinkle filler, Phytolisse perfect smoothing shampoo, Glymed Intense Peptide skin recovery system and a foil of Rodial stem cell super-food facial oil.
Got this same one yesterday. Was hoping for the suki but still really happy! :)

I'm so tired of waiting I finally emailed CS to ask what's going on with my tube, it's been a week and half since I got my tracking email and it' hasn't updated at all, not to mention next week will be one month since I've been billed. 

If I find a minute I'll probably call them and find out what the heck is going on.  

Quote: Originally Posted by Ann Tucci /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I'm so tired of waiting I finally emailed CS to ask what's going on with my tube, it's been a week and half since I got my tracking email and it' hasn't updated at all, not to mention next week will be one month since I've been billed. 

If I find a minute I'll probably call them and find out what the heck is going on.  
UGH so I finally called CS and at first they tried to blame FedEx and told me to call them to find my box, called FedEX they are clueless and tell me my label is so old it's expired and they 100% for sure without a doubt never shipped anything to me and that I needed to call the company back and get a replacement sent.

Luckily CS apologized and put in the request for a replacement to be sent to me but it's STILL going out via slow-post and going to take another 3 weeks to arrive!  I won't have my tube until the first week of April!  What a pile of crap.  

Can someone tell me how to check when your tube is being sent out and tracking info? Their website is confusing, thanks! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

According to tracking, my tube should be at home waiting for me. Interestingly though, is now that its delivered, the weight of the package changed from 1.9lbs (what it has said since 2/21) to 2 lbs. Wonder if this is because I got the other variation?? I'll update everyone when I get home tonight. Ann that SUCKS. :-(

Back