NewBeauty Testtube March 2014

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by HelloMilla /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Both variations I've seen include its a 10 and Glam Glow so you're all set either way. I first saw it on Youtube but someone posted theirs on NewBeautys facebook page.
Ooohhh thank you!! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by Classynfun /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Both variations have the glam glow!
Yes, I think that's a definite for all teh boxes because it was featured in the video?  I just really want the blush too lol...I can't find tracking on the website?  I tried to track by reference but nothing :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Yes, I think that's a definite for all teh boxes because it was featured in the video?  I just really want the blush too lol...I can't find tracking on the website?  I tried to track by reference but nothing :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Try using NEW as the reference code. That is what is listed for me when I pull up tracking. ..

So I just opened my tube...and got the variation I wanted! Powder blush, Tarts oil, nail polish, etc! Here's to hoping the the rest of you enjoy up with your blush! :)

According to tracking, my tube should be at home waiting for me. Interestingly though, is now that its delivered, the weight of the package changed from 1.9lbs (what it has said since 2/21) to 2 lbs. Wonder if this is because I got the other variation?? I'll update everyone when I get home tonight.

Ann that SUCKS. :-(
I know annoying eh?  My card expired so I wonder if that caused the problem.  It shouldn't they seemed to have no problem charging my card when I updated it.  Sigh I guess I'll update here when I finally get my tube. Ya know, next month!

So I just opened my tube...and got the variation I wanted! Powder blush, Tarts oil, nail polish, etc! Here's to hoping the the rest of you enjoy up with your blush! :)
So wait, you got the Tarte blush and the maracuja oil in one tube? Which nail polish is in the tubes? Dang how many variations are there? LOL

I need to do a little research and look at some.

Has anyone that re-subscribed with the 30% off code received their tubes yet? I don't even think I have a tracking number yet.

So wait, you got the Tarte blush and the maracuja oil in one tube? Which nail polish is in the tubes? Dang how many variations are there? LOL I need to do a little research and look at some. Has anyone that re-subscribed with the 30% off code received their tubes yet? I don't even think I have a tracking number yet.
oh no! I'm sorry... auto correct completely messed that up. Powder Brush, Tarte oil.

oh no! I'm sorry... auto correct completely messed that up. Powder Brush, Tarte oil.
hahah you almost had me fainting there for a second! ;D Although the brush is very nice too! haha

I signed up for my first tube on 3-4-14 bc of the Tarte blush, vitamin c serum, glam glow and the It's a 10. But am getting antsy that the blush will be substituted with the Maracuja oil which I'm not into. Plus, we pay 8.95 for shipping that takes 3-4 weeks? I haven't received a tracking email nor is my account updated with a tracking number. Ayyyy....by the looks of it, I'll want to cancel after this first tube :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Just got my box! Beauty to go: Rodial facial oil, Memoire Liquide spray, Sothys C renewal system mask, Perlage illuminating primer Actual box: IT Cosmetics Heavenly Luxe Powder brush, Mally high shine liquid lipstick, Tarte maracuja oil, it's a 10 lite, GlaMGlow, Lumene pure radiance night cream, Orly nail polish in Rage, Bioxidea Miracle48 face & body treatment, and Grande lash boosting mascara. My thoughts so far: I've received 3 boxes to date and this is hands down my fave so far. Love all the products but was hoping to get the YBF and the blush, with that said, I still love the oil and everything elsewhere the box!

Quote: Originally Posted by juk723 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I signed up for my first tube on 3-4-14 bc of the Tarte blush, vitamin c serum, glam glow and the It's a 10. But am getting antsy that the blush will be substituted with the Maracuja oil which I'm not into.

Plus, we pay 8.95 for shipping that takes 3-4 weeks? I haven't received a tracking email nor is my account updated with a tracking number.
Ayyyy....by the looks of it, I'll want to cancel after this first tube
frown.gif

I feel the same way. I'm actually a bit annoyed about the variations. I haven't subscribed to TestTube in a long time, but from what I've seen in the past couple of years, it's very rare (if at all?) that there are multiple variations. I saw that there was a Tarte blush in the tube this month, and I've been wanting to try them for years, and rather than spend a ton on just the blush itself, I thought it would be good to not only try TestTube again, but get to try the blush while I was at it.

Not at all happy that there's a good chance now that I won't receive one. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Also: I don't have any shipping information either...Kind if ridiculous lol

I feel the same way. I'm actually a bit annoyed about the variations. I haven't subscribed to TestTube in a long time, but from what I've seen in the past couple of years, it's very rare (if at all?) that there are multiple variations. I saw that there was a Tarte blush in the tube this month, and I've been wanting to try them for years, and rather than spend a ton on just the blush doesnt , I thought it would be good to not only try TestTube again, but get to try the blush while I was at it. Not at all happy that there's a good chance now that I won't receive one. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Also: I don't have any shipping information either...Kind if ridiculous lol
I feel the same way! I signed up on the 10th. This will be my first Test Tube but ive been stalking it for some time and the Tarte blush is what finally decided it for me. Now I'm bummed becausethe first time I see a variation, it happens to be changing the one thing I really wanted. Hopefully we get the blush! I emailed their customer service to ask and they said that the items shown on the feedback page were permanent and we would get them. However, the variant tube doesnt even have some of those.

I signed up on the 5th and don't have any shipping information.  It's quite frustrating!!   :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  

Quote: Originally Posted by HelloMilla /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I feel the same way! I signed up on the 10th. This will be my first Test Tube but ive been stalking it for some time and the Tarte blush is what finally decided it for me. Now I'm bummed becausethe first time I see a variation, it happens to be changing the one thing I really wanted. Hopefully we get the blush! I emailed their customer service to ask and they said that the items shown on the feedback page were permanent and we would get them. However, the variant tube doesnt even have some of those.
I guess I'm in the minority, because I'm hoping for the oil more than the blush, ha! I just signed up today so I guess I am in for a wait. Excited though because I have had my eye on trying this box for a while, and quitting Lip Factory provided the space in my budget to do it!

Quote: Originally Posted by goldendarter /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I guess I'm in the minority, because I'm hoping for the oil more than the blush, ha! I just signed up today so I guess I am in for a wait. Excited though because I have had my eye on trying this box for a while, and quitting Lip Factory provided the space in my budget to do it!

I know we're not supposed to do swaps outside of the swap threads, but I'm just sayin' to anyone that does happen to want the oil: if I get the oil, it's going on my swap list for the blush!

I know we're not supposed to do swaps outside of the swap threads, but I'm just sayin' to anyone that does happen to want the oil: if I get the oil, it's going on my swap list for the blush!
Count me in too....I would trade the Maracuja oil for the Tarte blush and other things.

I ordered a test tube maybe a week or two ago.  I went to check my shipping, and found out it hadn't shipped yet.  So I wrote to customer service to ask about the blush (like others, the Tarte blush is the WHOLE reason I decided to pick up the tube).  Of course they gave me the same crap they're giving others.  But here is what upset me most.  I said if they couldn't confirm I'd get the blush, I wanted to CANCEL my order.  They shipped the same day they responded to me--much, much earlier than they said shipping would take--so shady!

Anywho...Are the boxes people are getting now tending to be without the Tarte blush?  I'd like to know so I could at least prepare myself.  Also, I have traded on MUT before, but never for New Beauty stuff.  Do items trade well, just generally speaking?  If I don't get the blush, I'd be willing to offer a really nice multi item trade, and I'd also like to be prepared just in case that is a trade I'm unlikely to get set up.  Oh, and I saw someone said something about 'feedback,' but I've cancelled my account, so I'm guessing I can't see them now.  

Thanks!!!

Quote: Originally Posted by Heather Hicks /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I ordered a test tube maybe a week or two ago.  I went to check my shipping, and found out it hadn't shipped yet.  So I wrote to customer service to ask about the blush (like others, the Tarte blush is the WHOLE reason I decided to pick up the tube).  Of course they gave me the same crap they're giving others.  But here is what upset me most.  I said if they couldn't confirm I'd get the blush, I wanted to CANCEL my order.  They shipped the same day they responded to me--much, much earlier than they said shipping would take--so shady!

Anywho...Are the boxes people are getting now tending to be without the Tarte blush?  I'd like to know so I could at least prepare myself.  Also, I have traded on MUT before, but never for New Beauty stuff.  Do items trade well, just generally speaking?  If I don't get the blush, I'd be willing to offer a really nice multi item trade, and I'd also like to be prepared just in case that is a trade I'm unlikely to get set up.  Oh, and I saw someone said something about 'feedback,' but I've cancelled my account, so I'm guessing I can't see them now.  

Thanks!!!

I know it's kind of ridiculous to get angry over something that is a subscription box...where we really don't know what we'll be getting, but honestly, when a company sends out the same/close to the same tubes to everyone and have kept to that model for a long time, and suddenly they change it up last minute, they're of course going to piss people off. It's one thing if they always did multiple variations, it's quite another to just do it without saying anything to anyone and then not at least attempting to make it right with their customers.

I'm going to get this tube, review it as I would any other subscription, and then cancel. I canceled 2+ years ago because of terrible customer service (they wouldn't allow you to cancel online. You had to call and no one would ever pick up...it was horrendous) so I should have probably learned my lesson. The 30% off e-mail suckered me back in. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm glad that this tube is at least worth the money I spent on it, but I can't say I'm not incredibly disappointed that I'm not guaranteed the blush. I should probably zip my lip until I get my tube...but I have e-mail their customer service and received no response about when my tube is shipping, so idk...I guess I'll just wait and see how I feel when it gets here.

I really hope everyone gets what they want, including me! lol

Quote: Originally Posted by Cme800 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Just got my box!

Beauty to go: Rodial facial oil, Memoire Liquide spray, Sothys C renewal system mask, Perlage illuminating primer

Actual box: IT Cosmetics Heavenly Luxe Powder brush, Mally high shine liquid lipstick, Tarte maracuja oil, it's a 10 lite, GlaMGlow, Lumene pure radiance night cream, Orly nail polish in Rage, Bioxidea Miracle48 face & body treatment, and Grande lash boosting mascara.
I got my box this morning without any shipping notification.  I got the same box as above just with different CHEAPER Beauty to go items - a foil sample and a tiny perfume sample that you can get at the makeup department stores.  I am TOTALLY BUMMED out and annoyed.  

I honestly feel like the boxes they sent to the beauty box reviewers are bait and switches.  They send them the best stuff, knowing they had a reputation for sending out the SAME box with little to no variations and then once we were hooked sent us this crap.  I would have been ok with the Tarte oil if it wasn't a rollerball!  Ugh. I'm going to cancel now!  I was so excited.  I even put on hold buying a taste blush yesterday in order to wait and see what was in my test tube beauty box!!!  

Back