(Spoilers) Julep November 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wanted to share some stamping! This is Francis & Fiore from the August box. The addition of Fiore really makes Francis wearable for my skin tone.

Quote: Originally Posted by jessicalriley /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Wanted to share some stamping! This is Francis & Fiore from the August box. The addition of Fiore really makes Francis wearable for my skin tone.

I LOVE it, Jessica! What stamper and stamping plates did you get? I have this on my wish list for Christmas! But I can't decide what brand to go with. Can you mix different plates with different stampers?

I LOVE it, Jessica! What stamper and stamping plates did you get? I have this on my wish list for Christmas! But I can't decide what brand to go with. Can you mix different plates with different stampers?
I got the stamper set that Ninja Polish sells, & from what I've seen you can use any stamper with any plates. It was only $8 an it has interchangeable ends- one is hard & pink & the other is white & squishy. From my experimentation so far, the different ends work better with different polishes, depending on the formula, so it was cool to get both in one set. It also had two scrapers with it (to remove the excess polish from the plates). I bought two different brand plates- DRK (from Brazil) & My Online Shop. They are both high quality with good etching. I think I like the My Online Shop one better. It seemed to be easier to pick up the image off of that plate, but I love them both!

Quote: Originally Posted by jessicalriley /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Those are super cute. Put a stamping set on my xmas list so, crossing my fingers!!

I would like some stamping tools or tool. I don't have any at the moment.

sub for updates. Hoping for a new finish. like even really textured polish, or "feathered" or nail art themed. jewels... anything beyond a basic collection of cremes and shimmers, ( I hear the new OPI mirror polish is coming out in the xmas collection). I would love a mirrored collection.

Any ladies in Canada get charged extra shipping by Canadian Duty? I got charged $22.60 - just wondering if this was just for me - or if other ladies got charged as well.

When I try to buy something thus morning, there was a shipping charge. So I canceled my order.

Quote: Originally Posted by shy32 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  The mirrored collection sounds great!
smile.gif

AGREED!

Quote: Originally Posted by yunii /img/forum/go_quote.gif

When I try to buy something thus morning, there was a shipping charge. So I canceled my order.
Where you logged in? Also, there is a Halloween offer that has several sets of existing colors curated with Halloween themes. The email states $5.99 for expedited shipping. Meanwhile, my Oct. 1 orders sit two hours away and will NOT be delivered TODAY, 10/15.

i saw someone else post that there's a halloween box but i didnt get the email. anyone have a link?

i saw someone else post that there's a halloween box but i didnt get the email. anyone have a link?
http://www.julep.com/spooky-sets.html Some good deals, but I just don't know if they'll get here in time... The fine print says to order by 10/25 and pay $5.99 for expedited shipping to get it in time for Halloween. Edit: oops, Angi beat me to it!

I ordered the BCA GMA set Pink Ladies. I received it yesterday. When I opened it, I was like, uh? Why did I order colours I already have? I checked online to see the sets and they sent me the wrong set! They sent me the Think Pink set instead. Has anyone else had this problem?

I ordered the BCA GMA set Pink Ladies. I received it yesterday. When I opened it, I was like, uh? Why did I order colours I already have? I checked online to see the sets and they sent me the wrong set! They sent me the Think Pink set instead. Has anyone else had this problem?
Yes. This has happened to me twice now. The first time it happened I contacted Julep right away and they sent me the correct trio and said I could keep the one sent by mistake. The second time this happened I was still dealing with issues stemming from the shipping of the first time it happened that I didn't want to deal with it again and the trio sent by mistake was actually pretty cute so I just kept it.

Quote: Originally Posted by allistra44 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Someone in the swap group got a glitch email that shows all the November colors!

How do I post a spoiler from my phone again?
I don't know.  I say just post them.  But, I'm impatient that way. 
rolleyes.gif

Better use your own judgement. 

Back