(Spoilers) Julep November 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by LuckyMoon /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I don't know.  I say just post them.  But, I'm impatient that way. 
rolleyes.gif

Better use your own judgement. 
Haha posted! Edited my other post. 

Hmmm nothing looks too terribly exciting, but will probably end up getting it girl this time around. In part because this will be my third box and it would lead to a free polish lol.

@allistra44   Thanks for posting the November colors.  I'm even more excited for the 20th now. 

Modern beauty?

So do you think the gloss and plumper is the Modern Beauty box? For 20 bucks? I really hope not...

I really hope that's correct!  I would almost definitely go for It Girl, and Cynthia and the special add-on polish would be depending-on-swatches colors.  One thing I noticed:

The name of the collection is "Right at Home - Charming," and the name of the gloss is Charming.  I am wondering if the Modern Beauty box might have the lip plumper and more glosses not offered in the upgrade box.  (Also, hi, _Sons of Anarchy_ *and* _Once Upon a Time_ fan over here.  Charming is definitely a name that will stick in my mind.)

I really hope that's correct!  I would almost definitely go for It Girl, and Cynthia and the special add-on polish would be depending-on-swatches colors.  One thing I noticed:
The name of the collection is "Right at Home - Charming," and the name of the gloss is Charming.  I am wondering if the Modern Beauty box might have the lip plumper and more glosses not offered in the upgrade box.  (Also, hi, _Sons of Anarchy_ *and* _Once Upon a Time_ fan over here.  Charming is definitely a name that will stick in my mind.)
I wonder if they are going to do it like the May box.

Ooh! I think I may have to go back to CWaT this month. Waiting on the swatches first but That combo stood out to me! For all the polish I have, I really don't have many red creams.

I really like the colors this month! I think I'll be going with Classic with a twist or boho glam, even though I'm not a big fan of the beauty items, the polish colors make it up to me. Also I might get an add on if that color on the far right will be one! :)

I'm loving the colors for this month! I think I might end up upgrading, though I really shouldn't. But I have so little self restraint when it comes to polish! 

The only thing is, I'm not feeling the beauty items at all. I wish they did more nail-related extras, like stamping tools or striping tape or something. 

hmm, it looks like the blue "satin" has white writing on the cap, must be a special finish!
I'm thinking it is a latex finish. I will probably upgrade, but ditch the gloss and lip plumper instantly.

Quote: Originally Posted by JayneDoe /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  The colors are up on the site, they are selling them as a set. 

http://www.julep.com/shop/collections/november-right-at-home/julep-lip-gloss.html
Thanks for postings this links ladies. Most likely Ill go with It girl this month again, since I don't do lip gloss at all , I wouldn't even know how to tell which color is good for me lol. Tho I sorta like Charming .

I think I am going to skip this month. I have so many nail polishes that still have the plastic wrap around them.

Back